What's new

Please ban the words "jihadi" and "jihadist"

Should words "jihadi" and "jihadist" be banned on PDF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was done by Aurangzeb or xyz is meaningless.
You are a sick bigot spreading hatred and that is happening today.

A bomb blast is happening everyday in your nation because of mindless hatred spread by mullahs like you. You think that you can do the same to India too?

Hatred filled fools like you trying to kill people of own and other religions need to be identified and called out.

Good luck trying to deflect this fact by meaningless rant against Hindus.
6 in a day this week
65+ dead at once then more dead and no number on the internet
Don't spend too much of your time on Twitter or pdf it rots the brain

Last edited:
A Pakistani muslim is always anti non muslims .
That is hardwired in the brain washing you get from childhood ,via madarsa via jamia Islamia universities of pakistan also . That continues even if get by chance in oxford or Harward . I have seen bigots in Stanford also .
Sounds incredibly based NGL, especially if it's against filthy little Pajeets like you

If it's a Pajeet husband dick there's no such thing enjoying
So don't flatter yourself little man
So you enjoy maulvi dick in your madarsa or imaginary dicks of laundas you get after blowing up by 10 kg Rdx ? That is very bad bargain ?

Sounds incredibly based NGL, especially if it's against filthy little Pajeets like you
So you denounce theory of 72 hoors , laundas with big dicks and canals full of wine , beer , rum , gin , bacardi, vodka in jannat .?

So you enjoy maulvi dick in your madarsa
No time to enjoy as he was too busy with your mum (ever so dis-satisfied with your Pajeet dad)
That's how your obsession with Muslim dicks came about
Sad 😞
or imaginary dicks of laundas you get after blowing up by 10 kg Rdx ? That is very bad bargain ?

How do you know I report anyone multi Id rat?
The last time you got banned yourself for spamming black honda
No I didn't,
1696180057719.png

No time to enjoy as he was too busy with your mum (ever so dis-satisfied with your Pajeet dad)
That's how your obsession with Muslim dicks came about
Sad 😞
Dont get dis heartened ,Ask your maulvi who taught you how to enjoy dicks of maulvis .keep enjoying with your maulvi sahab. :D :D :D :D

Really? Then what did you get banned for ?
How do you even know I reported if they have no effect ?
Are you in communication with the mods

Read the thread @VkdIndian
Most of his info and knowledge is Twitter threads and sources spend some time on Twitter search keywords "pajeet" "Hate" "Hindutva" "Black" "Rape" Will find plenty of info

Last edited:
Really? Then what did you get banned for ?
Idk, all I know is that I wasn't banned for that,
1696180857727.png

Most of his info and knowledge is Twitter threads and sources spend some time on Twitter search keywords "pajeet" "Hate" "Hindutva" "Black" "Rape" Will find plenty of info
Holy cope, I've researched your vile 10 trillion years old culture by reading your books.

Go ahead and uje your rejources. I'll make it eajier for you - Yogi Adityanath ij a hideous bald Chindoo rapist, Shiva vas a pervert who dejerved to have hij lingam removed, and Krishna vas a rapist. Go file a FIR against me.
All those things are ok. You sound like a feminist.

Ok, but you represent yourself as Hindu. Romans washed their teeth with urine, by the way. It's high iq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom