What's new

Please ban the words "jihadi" and "jihadist"

Should words "jihadi" and "jihadist" be banned on PDF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh God 😱 Not another Pajeet obsessed with dicks
View attachment 957355

View attachment 957354
Idk about starving but nigga how you gonna talk all that shit when you're literally competing with war ravaged countries in hunger indexes

Like have some shame fvck face
--------------
Enjoying dicks of husbands is better than a jihadi blasting himself for 72 hoors or laundas for which we have no evidence . :D :D :D

Lol Jihadis dream only , they never get 72 hoors or Laundas or sharab canals full of whisky, vodka, rum , wine or single malt .
Pajeets are way more obsessed with hoors than actual Muslims
Which makes total sense considering most of your fvck faced society suffers from a full blown incel crisis

Oh God 😱 Not another Pajeet obsessed with dicks
View attachment 957355

View attachment 957354
Idk about starving but nigga how you gonna talk all that shit when you're literally competing with war ravaged countries in hunger indexes

Like have some shame fvck face
--------------
Chindoo fascination with Muslim penises is a documented phenomenon. They often use it as a means to explain why they are so successful with Chindoo women:

👇👇👇

1696178424218.png

1696178444550.png

With some, this fascination turns into an obsession and leads to some Chindoos riding Muslim penises, as @VkdIndian is. Get off my lingam and go do something else with your life saar.

See the kind of words said by you against Hindu deities.
So you're saying this verse from your puranas is false?

I'm a Zihadi for quoting your texts? Incredible.

Last edited:
Chindoo fascination with Muslim penises is a documented phenomenon. They often use it as a means to explain why they are so successful with Chindoo women:

👇👇👇

View attachment 957357
View attachment 957358

With some, this fascination turns into an obsession and leads to some Chindoos riding Muslim penises, as @VkdIndian is. Get off my lingam and go do something else with your life saar.
Jihadis are blowing up themselves for 72 hoors and laundas with canals full of sharab , what type jannat serves alcohol which is dangerous for health ? Muslim jannat is not fit for humans. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

👇👇👇

View attachment 957357
View attachment 957358

....I am not anti Hindu
I just hate that foul mouthed little cunt
And I am simply responding to him in his own language

Jihadis are blowing up themselves for 72 hoors and laundas with canals full of sharab , what type jannat serves alcohol which is dangerous for health ? Muslim jannat is not fit for humans. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You monkeys shove your face with gallons of gomutra and pounds of gobar in the hopes you'll eventually be reincarnated into this vile poojari:
1696178751782.png

Last edited:
What was done by Aurangzeb or xyz is meaningless.
You are a sick bigot spreading hatred and that is happening today.

A bomb blast is happening everyday in your nation because of mindless hatred spread by mullahs like you. You think that you can do the same to India too?

Hatred filled fools like you trying to kill people of own and other religions need to be identified and called out.

Good luck trying to deflect this fact by meaningless rant against Hindus.
No point no one takes action against Radicalism here multi IDs are promoted and spamming encouraged
Even mass spamming rape threads leads to nothing here even though I can get banned for those

If it's a Pajeet husband dick there's no such thing enjoying
So don't flatter yourself little man
So you enjoy dicks of 72 laundas which you will get by blowing up yourself ? Very bad bargain .

No point no one takes action against Radicalism here multi IDs are promoted and spamming encouraged
You shouldn't have spam reported millions of posts. No one takes you seriously anymore because of it,
1696178956741.png

....I am not anti Hindu
Neither am I though. They call anyone and everyone anti-Hindu.

....I am not anti Hindu
A Pakistani muslim is always anti non muslims . That is hardwired in the brain washing you get from childhood ,via madarsa via jamia Islamia universities of pakistan also . That continues even if get by chance in oxford or Harward . I have seen bigots in Stanford also .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom