What's new

Please do dua for my elder brother

His been in hospital for a week, due to breathing issues and chest infection. Going in and out of the hospital has been an norm for him as his been diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis 10+ years ago and his health has deteriorated since, his bed bound and fully paralysed and can only take food through a peg tube. Recently the doctor said prepare for the worst has he was having breathing issues early in the morning, along with many other complications.

Please keep him in Your duas, thanks. His only in his mid 30's..
You may want to talk to your doctors about prognosis and plans.

Last thing you want to do is spend his last years bringing him in and out of the hospital.

From my experience as a physcian this is the biggest regret families have.

1636117325907.png

His been in hospital for a week, due to breathing issues and chest infection. Going in and out of the hospital has been an norm for him as his been diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis 10+ years ago and his health has deteriorated since, his bed bound and fully paralysed and can only take food through a peg tube. Recently the doctor said prepare for the worst has he was having breathing issues early in the morning, along with many other complications.

My Duas' with him and your family.
It is not very pleasing, MS causes havoc in a person's body.
My Auntie had MS, she died few years back. I have seen her going from normal walking talking to the wheelchair bound not able to move much, then she died of a heart attack.

May Allah the Almighty give complete health and recovery from the illness. May Allah grant him a longer life with good health. It is very painful to see your loved ones in bed and suffering.
I've lost my elder brother due to COVID & Hospital negligence in JULY this year, who was 45 years old and completely healthy. I can't describe the time he was on his death bed, I pray that nobody has to see anything like that ever in his/her life. The moment I read the title of this thread the whole scenario flashed in front of my eyes that we had faced. I can feel the pain you're going through.

May Allah shower his mercy on your brother and give him speedy recovery and good health. Brother, please make lots of dua for him, specially during Tahajjud.

When Allah gives a muslim some hardships he takes away their sins in return for their patience in bearing this hardship. Your brother inshaaAllah is gaining jannah al firdaus. May Allah make it happen Ameen.
I see your heartbreak and the anguish of your family. May Allah make things easy for you all and grant your brother taharah and redemption from any sins he might have had Ameen. One cannot change the course of disease and Allah's will will come to be . So be strong and keep thanking Allah . InshaaAllah he will do what is best for you all. Ameen.
A

May Allah provide him strength to withstand this difficult health challenge and hoping Allah arranges for his quick recovery Ameen.

I shall pray for him in my Isha prayer tonight my brother. Allah give ease to your brother and shafa and give your family strength/ patience.

Back
Top Bottom