What's new

My Father passed away

This Sunday the 5th of March.

He was was elderly and sick for a while and I had the privilege and honour of taking care of him.

If your lucky to still have your parents please make the most of the time you have with them.

Please keep him in your Dua's. I wish all your parents health Ameen.
Thank you.
I am sorry for you.
In my culture, if you are man after father now time for you to become responsibile for family and not let other feel fathers absence. So be strong, be fair.

He was was elderly and sick for a while and I had the privilege and honour of taking care of him.

If your lucky to still have your parents please make the most of the time you have with them.

Inna lilahi wa inna ilahi Rajioun.

May Allah swt grant them Jannah and give you and your family sabr.

Losing a parent is a horrible thing to happen, even elderly, weak - they're still your support.

Ameen to all your prayers and thanks for your well wishes.

May Allah reward him firdous..
It is heartbreaking to lose one's father. I am glad he had you in his last days.

I tried to make his life easier as much as I could. I made sure he always knew he had me and didn't have to worry about anything.

He endured alot for years but always remained brave and strong, smiled and laughed and joked with us all the time. I would do it a million times over no problem.

Best-Islamic-Condolence-Messages.jpg

I am extremely sorry for your loss. May Allah save her from the grave’s torture and reduce all her sins. May Allah grant her Jannat-ul-Firdaus, Ameen. Pray to Allah for her betterment.

Only a good person with good values takes care of their parents till their last breath.
Good karma indeed..!!

Dear lady or sir, it is nice that your father was good with you. A rare thing in desi culture. You will have good remembrance of him. :) My late father wasn't good with me for years but before he developed dementia and Alzheimer's he developed regret for the things he did with me and he became a gentle and sensible person who would speak of things like Jamal Abdul Nasser's greatness, the Mars One program and his former workplace's employee union.

So it is not like one should always cherish our parents. We must cherish them if they give us respect, rights and intellectual conversation. My late father did that towards his end and it is nice that your father did that with you. :) My empathy and commiserations with you.

Thank you.
I am sorry for you.
In my culture, if you are man after father now time for you to become responsibile for family and not let other feel fathers absence. So be strong, be fair.

In your Indian culture what if you are a woman ? Are you not allowed to become responsible for the family ?

I am extremely sorry for your loss. May Allah save her from the grave’s torture and reduce all her sins. May Allah grant her Jannat-ul-Firdaus, Ameen. Pray to Allah for her betterment.

It's his or her father, not mother. And he has died so what betterment ? And stop talking theist ritualist irrationality. Do you know if there is a heaven or hell ? You can commiserate with someone without all this nonsense.

Only a good person with good values takes care of their parents till their last breath.
Good karma indeed..!!

And what if one's parents are like this ?

Maha 'honour killing': Mother, brother chop off pregnant woman's head, click selfies​

INDIA
6th December 2021

Aurangabad, December 6 (IANS): In a grisly instance of "honour killing", a 18-year-old youth, and his 40-year-old mother, were arrested in Maharashtra's Aurangabad after he allegedly chopped off his pregnant sister's head with a sickle, the duo clicked selfies with the corpse and shared them with friends, officials said on Monday.
The incident happened on Sunday afternoon in Goygaon village in Vaijapur tehsil of Aurangabad, said a member of the investigating team, Police Patil (PP) Suryakant R. Mote.

Soon after committing the ghastly murder, accused Sanket S. Mote, 18, along with his mother Shobha S. Mote, 40, calmly went to the police station and gave themselves up, and even confessed to their crime, that has left the state shaken.

PP Mote said primary investigations point to a case of "honour killing" as the accused and his mother were enraged after his daughter Kishori, alias Kirti, 19, and her boyfriend Ajay S. Thore, both living in the same village, had eloped on June 21.

After getting married six months ago at Alandi, Pune, the young couple returned to the village a few days ago. The girl's family was deadly against the relationship and the subsequent wedlock as Thore, who is a farmer, allegedly had a dubious reputation.

Upon learning of their return, the mother-son duo went to meet Kirti - who was around 3 months pregnant - at her husband's home, spoke cordially and hinted at a rapprochement, following which Kirti went to the kitchen to prepare tea and snacks for them.

With a macabre plan in their mind, the mother-son followed her into the kitchen, where Shobha Mote grabbed her daughter's legs and pinned her down, while son Sanket whipped out a sickle and beheaded her.
Later, the mother-son clicked selfies which they sent to friends and others, before throwing Kirti's head outside the house.

From there, they went to the police station, surrendered themselves and admitted to the crime, said PP Mote, though it is not known if the victim was alone at home at that time.

In Goygaon, sometime later, horrified neighbours saw the woman's head lying outside the home and the headless body lying inside in a pool of blood and alerted PP Mote and other officials.

PP Mote said, that as per the probe, the victim's husband and complainant in the case, Thore, is said to be a history-sheeter with some cases lodged against him in Vaijapur Police Station, and he was allegedly harassing and assaulting his wife Kirti.

The police teams have seized the mobiles of the mother-son, retrieved the pictures and videos for further investigations, and the duo has been produced before a Vaijapur Magistrate Court for remand.

Meanwhile, Kirti's autopsy was completed early on Monday and her funeral was performed this morning in the presence of her grieving father, Sanjay Mote, a few relatives from her husband's side, and some neighbours, said PP Mote.

As I said above, you can commiserate with someone without all this Bharatiya Sanskriti nonsense.

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajioon.

May Allah make your father's grave a place of peace for him and grant him Jannatul firdoos. May he also make this difficult time for your family easy and grant you all comfort. Amen

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

May your father enter jannatul firdaus. Ameen.

Sorry for your loss brother.

My condolences to you for your loss; may Allah (swt) make it easy for you and the family.

Back
Top Bottom