What's new

My big brother passed away, please do Dua for him..

He had multiple sclerosis for over a decade, and had been suffering from many complications over the years, I still can't believe his gone
إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
Allah jannat mein alaa maqaam ata farmaiye

He had multiple sclerosis for over a decade, and had been suffering from many complications over the years, I still can't believe his gone

Very unfortunate. Om shantihi shantihi shantihi. My prayer for your elder btother.

Had I known his problem, I would have given some diet plan to try. May almighty give him peace in heaven.

Last edited:

Inna-Lillah.jpg

Dear, feel sad for your and your family's loss.
May ALLAH SWT bless the departed soul with kindness and patience to you, your whole family, and friends - AMEEN

Inna lil lahay wa inna alaihay rajion

he went back to his creator in this holy month of Ramzan, Allah janat naseeb karay and akhrat asaan karay

My condolences brother. But know this he's at peace instead of the struggles in this life, and there is no better blessing then departing on this holy month of Ramadan the few are chosen. May Allah grant him Jannah.

Back
Top Bottom