What's new

Please pray for the Full Recovery of my older Brother,

His been in hospital since tues/wednesday, for over a decade his health has been deteriorating since he was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis, he is nil by mouth, bed bound, unable to move and can only communicate by blinking his eyes and has been suffering from respiratory issues for many years, He went in hospital this time over impacted bowels and now his health has taken a turn for the worse and I believe he has been given 1 day to live.

AGAIN PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM HIS ONLY 33 YEARS OLD, of which 12 years was spent through many hardships and suffering..
May Allah grant your beloved brother rapid recovery, health and healing brother, Ameen sum Ameen.

We are all in this together with you...

May Allah give him cure over his disease and patience to him and also patience and financial ability to your family who treat him. I hope Allah give your brother huge reward over his patience dealing with the disease and also to your family that take care of him since he got the disease.

His been in hospital since tues/wednesday, for over a decade his health has been deteriorating since he was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis, he is nil by mouth, bed bound, unable to move and can only communicate by blinking his eyes and has been suffering from respiratory issues for many years, He went in hospital this time over impacted bowels and now his health has taken a turn for the worse and I believe he has been given 1 day to live.

AGAIN PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM HIS ONLY 33 YEARS OLD, of which 12 years was spent through many hardships and suffering..

Inshallah

May Allah bless him with health and spirit.

Amen

May God give your brother health, my mother also has been fighting multiple diseases since 30 years, complications due to a botched caesarean ops.

May Allah Pak, give health to all, ameen.

May Allah make it easy on you all.

@StormBreaker

His unstable, I just found out they wrote him off on friday, his suffering from respiratory issues and if he loses his breath they will not try to revive him, due to the lack of ventilators and 'survival of the fittest' he will not be given any priority due to his illness. They unfortunately made the decision for us, and we cannot do anything, appart from pray.

Again thanks for everyones support, please keep my brother in your duas, Thanks.

@StormBreaker
[older message I didn't complete yesterday]
The hospital is in complete lockdown due to covid 19, they do not allow any visitors, they made a rare exception with my parents due to the circumstances, and that itself was limited. He cannot take anything oraly since five years ago, as his on the peg tube and anything that goes through that is strictly sanctioned by the dietician/ doctors. I also believe his suffering from respiratory issues due to the negligence of the staff, normally someone stays overnight and frequent long visits in the day time, since he needs to be monitored as he can end up chocking on his own saliva/ phlegm, he has to be positioned in a certain away and so his bed has to be raised by around 40 degrees, but their negligence he ends up choking.

Back
Top Bottom