What's new

PM IK Op-Ed (Metro US): 'Pakistani nation will not sit back until Kashmiris are given their right..'

The day when Pakistan removed boots. Have you not read the UN files?
I thought Indians are delusionalm..but brig a a liar must be lovely.

So why hasn't India implemented it?

Why they needed to change the demography of the region..weren't the KashmirI pro India? Dying to join India?

I thought Indians are delusionalm..but brig a a liar must be lovely.

So why hasn't India implemented it?

Why they needed to change the demography of the region..weren't the KashmirI pro India? Dying to join India?
I will not argue because the point is mute. Your keyboard bashing is apparent. Yet I will request that a due diligence is placed on your agreement. Pakistan has no legal standing on current issues. After all Pakistan agreed on every circumstance. Please address your legal state before. It may help your country in a true path. However educating the lost is not my fortis

I will not argue because the point is mute. Your keyboard bashing is apparent. Yet I will request that a due diligence is placed on your agreement. Pakistan has no legal standing on current issues. After all Pakistan agreed on every circumstance. Please address your legal state before. It may help your country in a true path. However educating the lost is not my fortis
How did you come to this conclusion?

Lying doesnt get you anwhere!

I guess you have no clue what keyboard bashing is! Regurgitating some words you have heard doesnt make you right!

As for legal status of Kashmir is DISPUTED TERRITORY which even india till date couldnt dispute nor deny! Coz india agreed they follow Simla accord which states that Kashmir will be resolved BILATERALLY...something which is not needed to change Delhi or Bombay's status!

Kind of clearly shows what status Kashmir has! So due diligence or not, the UN resolutions stand irrespective of what Modi or india does or cries about!

I am also not sure what fortis is ...but then again I dont think you even know what you are typing about! :coffee:

I guess you have no clue what keyboard bashing is! Regurgitating some words you have heard doesnt make you right!

As for legal status of Kashmir is DISPUTED TERRITORY which even india till date couldnt dispute nor deny! Coz india agreed they follow Simla accord which states that Kashmir will be resolved BILATERALLY...something which is not needed to change Delhi or Bombay's status!

Kind of clearly shows what status Kashmir has! So due diligence or not, the UN resolutions stand irrespective of what Modi or india does or cries about!

I am also not sure what fortis is ...but then again I dont think you even know what you are typing about! :coffee:
[/

Forget all my words... Just let me ask. What part of Kashmir you come from. My family has lived there since before your measure

Mr. Khan should speak for all Muslims in India. Not just those in Kashmir.

The day when Pakistan removed boots. Have you not read the UN files?

un1.jpg

UN2.jpg

You Indians are compulsive liars and delusional lot. READ the damn thing first. The next step is the removal of Indian forces from Kashmir, where we are now at.

Apart from speeches, we have done nothing.--- I think tomorrow will be 60'days into curfew. ---

Right of referendum is history... India wasn't suppose to move it's army into Kashmir. They have been doing genocide ever since UN resolution.
Demography has been changed and in the process Indian state has built thousands of mandirs, promoted Hinduism.... only idiots from Pakistan side would ask for referendum.

More than 90% are Muslims...rest are Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist.

Well if these article can make Pakistani people happy than there is no point of complain.
But for ground reality J&K is not going any where.
Even Imran Khan Niazi talked about Indian economical might and that might growing by every passing day.
Just like your PM cannot utter a world against China for Chinese Muslims same will gonna happen for India as well in near future.
Speak English, not call-centre script.

Kashmiris have been given their rights. What more do you want? Take off the green shades.
Hindustan has unilaterally abrogated, reneged on, broken and voided every resolution, agreement and good faith measure put in place either bilaterally or by third parties (UN or British) since even before 1947. From Kashmir to Jammu, from Junagadh to Hyderabad, the long and wretched litany of illegal transgressions and broken promises blurs the very definition of such words. Hindustan signs agreements knowing full well it intends to break them at the first opportune moment. As soon as it gains political or military or economic advantage, it acts. These are and always have been the true hallmarks of a bitter, obsessively treacherous nation, hellbent on seeing its demographic manipulation through to the end by hook or by crook. India's promises are not worth the paper they are printed on, not to Pakistan, not to the Kashmiris, not to anyone outside the circle of Brahmin trust.

Such is chanakya. Such is Hindutva. Such is Hindustan.

I dare not even mention the ultimate hypocrisy of 1971's supposed humanitarian intervention in support of "freedom fighters". India's case for Kashmir falls flat on its face morally, legally and most importantly, by the very precedents set by India herself.

In short - any bhakt who parades themselves around these forums claiming some kind of moral or legal framework within which Hindustani actions of 5th August onwards are justified is simply engaging in fraud, wrapped in a lie, surrounded by deceit.

Kashmir has fallen foul to an act of aggression, where might has been the only "right".

I think instead of discussing this ad nauseam keys edit thou see in a civilised way on what transpires.

Right of referendum is history... India wasn't suppose to move it's army into Kashmir. They have been doing genocide ever since UN resolution.
Demography has been changed and in the process Indian state has built thousands of mandirs, promoted Hinduism.... only idiots from Pakistan side would ask for referendum.
In one takes Pakistan seriously because of such lies you guys like to spread starting with your selected PM

In one takes Pakistan seriously because of such lies you guys like to spread starting with your selected PM

"While Mr. Modi didn’t address the issue in his United Nations speech, at a rally in Houston a few days earlier he said that revoking the constitutional clause on Kashmiri autonomy meant “people there have got equal rights” with other Indians now. That’s an absurd assertion to make about a state in the world’s largest democracy that’s essentially under martial law."

- New York Times editorial board.

Many others spread Pakistani "lies" these days too.

Last edited:
"While Mr. Modi didn’t address the issue in his United Nations speech, at a rally in Houston a few days earlier he said that revoking the constitutional clause on Kashmiri autonomy meant “people there have got equal rights” with other Indians now. That’s an absurd assertion to make about a state in the world’s largest democracy that’s essentially under martial law."

- New York Times editorial board.

Many others spread Pakistani "lies" these days too.
Where is genocide mentioned? They are different things. It's not even martial law. Is a curfew.
The only genocide is the ethnic cleansing of Pundits. The short term curfew is almost lifted now. It's a small inconvenience which prevented loss of life. Modi is a true statesman and a compassionate visionary. Pak is trying its best to instigate jihad and terror in valley.

Where is genocide mentioned? They are different things. It's not even martial law. Is a curfew.
The only genocide is the ethnic cleansing of Pundits. The short term curfew is almost lifted now. It's a small inconvenience which prevented loss of life. Modi is a true statesman and a compassionate visionary. Pak is trying its best to instigate jihad and terror in valley.
And you sir are a true comedian around these parts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom