What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pakistan is not 30 years behind India. India and Pakistan are structurally different countries- we are actually 30 years behind Turkey and going through our own soft coup moment similar to turkeys from the 90s.
we need another Han river speech in Pakistan+revolution

same here... i dun wanna say this but pehli baar dil say nikla thanx god mainay Pakistan say migrate hogaya... apni ulaad ko Inshallah bataoonga "EEK MULK THAA" jiski Mard-e-gandu fooj nay America ko mulk beechdiya
Iss say acha India mein hi rehtay hindoN kay jootay kahatay laikin Amreeka kay ghulam na hotay

I felt his message was not anti-Pakistan but a sort of shoulder for the people who are down. You are a little rude I think.
He said we are 30 years behind India while open Defecation is a big deal in India lol ok maybe I was little rude sorry to him

@Dil Pakistan @Verve

I agree with you 100 percent.

Just pray for his life, which is in danger, because he has a lot of public support, both inside and outside of the country.

PTI as a party will be finished if anything happens to Khan even though I don't believe that he could ever come back again. The orchestrators have made sure that their legacy continues for quite sometime untill khan gets old enough to be able to put up a decent fight against the crooks.

It's end of an era, over two decades of tough struggle not for just Pakistan, but for the entire Muslim ummah. Only Allah can reward him in the afterlife.

As Muslims, we have a firm belief that we will in Shaa Allah see the painful punishments in the afterlife to those who betrayed a leader who was working selflessly for the Muslims.

For me, the struggle ends here. I have already changed my flags as you can see. Just registered an accounting firm recently in Pakistan and was searching for resources for outsourcing, but I am now scraping all my plans. That was the reason of my long absences from the forum. I don't know what would happen to the zero tax rate for overseas Pakistanis that was making my projections profitable. Due to uncertainty, the country is not worth investing at all.

There will be lots of economic pain coming for this country, I myself was investing in Pak Real Estate through a middleman who’s a relative. Investments are in Lahore, Gujranwala and Sahiwal told them I’m divesting ASAP and need my money as during PPP/N-League we suffered due to land mafia and do not wish to go down that path again.

My family during last 8 years is already dealing with a case in Gujranwala where this individual forged my grandfathers signature along with a local Patwari said we sold them the plot etc., which we never did.

I know IK had his faults and all but I feel we should’ve found another way but it is what it is.

The speech in parliament by Shireen Mizari was awesome! Imran Khan has exponentially improved the quality of debate in the parliament! The prime time when whole world was looking at the floor of the house, was used to slap and expose reality on the faces of exploiters! US's complete history and charge sheet was read out like never before! First time in the history of the country, a spade was called a spade! First time we can see our faults, our fault lines and nation can see establishment is also our weak link! Establishment needs a strong government to protect Pakistan's interest. Establishment itself can not protect Pakistan's interest. Establishment isn't the larger than life hero that it claims to be. It has been and it has again given in to foreign agendas and interests. Pakistani nation need to find its strength from within, force our institutes to uphold sacred trust and protect Pakistan's interests! I am thankful to Pakistan for his selfless service! Next time again PM Imran Khan InShaAllah!

Usa had small part but Pakistan's top bosses had the main part

But IK won't do it.He is all about democracy and pur aman ehtejaj.He doesn't realize when u take point, u need to lead all the way.
I know he’s not the one for such speech 😂 I meant maybe another president or PM anyone but SS or BZB we need politicians with refreshing vision

From a Chinese perspective, their position is weakened in Pakistan. They have over estimated their power and just got to know they have an inferior hand compared to US.

They thought they are number 1 friend of Pakistan with no doubt.

This is the most important consequence that stays the same for years to come.

But IK won't do it.He is all about democracy and pur aman ehtejaj.He doesn't realize when u take point, u need to lead all the way.
I think you guys need to study Erbakan. One way to subvert a coup is to lean into it which is what Erbakan did and what IK has done here. I remember when Sisi was getting ready to intervene in Egypt, Morsi made a public statement that the army answers to me and what not- I don’t answer to the army. In contradistinction, Erbakan welcomed the army and said something to the effect that the army is our army, etc. The coup was bad but you can see it set the stage for something else later.

From a Chinese perspective, their position is weakened in Pakistan. They have over estimated their power and just got to know they have an inferior hand compared to US.

China is not stupid they already know about the patriots within Pakistan and they know how corrupted the system is China and Pakistan had good relationship even when NS was a PM and a western puppet

Yes China knows, now they are alone forever, China will never trusting Pakistan like before, they will treat Pakistan now THE WAY US do it.

China is not stupid they already know about the patriots within Pakistan and they know how corrupted the system is China and Pakistan had good relationship even when NS was a PM and a western puppet

There may come a day when Pakistan must choose between US and China.

China thought the answer is definitely China.

There is however 2% glimmer of hope still. Just maybe, someone within the army has HOTS for their country Pakistan and takes on COAS, arrests him or whatever. Remember what happened when they disrespected qaid's mazaar? Someone woke up. Maybe someone will wake up even now... Just maybe. General faiz where are you man. You said everything will be okay.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom