What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am for rule of law. People who do not follow that is not someone I appreciate. If I was him. I would have come to parliament and given a good speech and resigned. Used speech to go for elections.
What elections
He did that
But they arent going to be any elections

Do you not remeber..
He did a speech and dissolved the assemblies????

Imran Khan has made Army and Judiciary CONTROVERSIAL only for his personal Interests. He is the worst foolish friend, who will bring more harm to Pakistan than any enemy.

Till the time Army and Judiciary were making decision against the opposition, Imran Khan was happy. But as soon as they stopped taking the burden of Imran's failures, that same Army and Judiciary became Villans for the PTI supporters.
Just Shutup.

I am proud of my stand from day on on this. Me and @ziaulislam have been Imran supporters in this forum and our posts would show that, but I could NEVER EVER support blatant violation of the Constitution as done by Imran Khan on April 3 and subsequently.
He may well rise to power and I may support him again. But that's for the future.
My request to Imran's supporter: Outside of the social media, LISTEN to what other thinkers and journalists are saying about Imran's dictatorial stand! Just listen. They are not all old but they have some common sense!

F*** the Constitution.

The Constitution will keep us trapped because our voters aren't rational actors. Plato complained about this millennia ago, yet we are forcing a first-world/Western model onto a context that simply cannot support it.

Why did China and Singapore, the two main success stories from Asia, shun this retarded system?

Speaker made a break for 4 minutes to get the date change to Sunday..
Now voting will start at 12.02 AM......

Cabinet declassified the threat communique and sent it to the cjp. cjp refused to look at it.

cjp, coas, dgisi are all amreekan stooges and traitors. it was the job of dgisi and coas to bring this conspiracy to the PM's attention but they kept quiet. this threat was conveyed to the PM by the Foreign Office.

soon future of our Pakistan
images (43).jpg

Indeed a sad day.

I wonder when this nation will wake up. I hope so before everything is lost

Hearing that nobody is allowed to meet Imran and his phone is also blocked.

Back
Top Bottom