What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1971 میں 160 سیٹوں والے شیخ مجیب کی بجائے 81 سیٹوں والے بھٹو کو وزیراعظم بنایا تھا 2022 میں 156 سیٹوں والے عمران خان کو ہٹا کر 84 سیٹوں والے شہباز شریف کو وزیراعظم بنایا جا رہا ہے تاریخ سیاہ ہے

Last edited:
Nobody in Pakistan believes this...................

1649594845114.png

2- reports of bajwa visiting PM house with corps commander last night to pressurize IK

3- BBC urdu reported it as well and hence ISPR is taking action against them

2- reports of bajwa visiting PM house with corps commander last night to pressurize IK

3- BBC urdu reported it as well and hence ISPR is taking action against them.

I started to believe this as it was officially denied by the ISPR.
And also about highhandedness and insults by Bajwa and the team.??

Seems like the rainbow coalition will nominate Bilawal Bhutto as foreign minister. :cheers:

3- BBC urdu reported it as well and hence ISPR is taking action against them.

I started to believe this as it was officially denied by the ISPR.
And also about highhandedness and insults by Bajwa and the team.??

some people are also quoting that there has been physical assault as well but I am not sure about it, so can't comment

As of now there are news that pro PTI channels have been asked by the establishment to not side with PTI and not cover PTI gatherings so to release some public pressure from bajwa
Seems like the rainbow coalition will nominate Bilawal Bhutto as foreign minister. :cheers:
SS prime Minister
Hamza CM punjab
Bilawal foreigh minister
Fazal president

These are the reports so far

Too bad Pakistani are too lazy and corrupt. You (and like you and I) are too few in numbers....

Pakistan is morally corrupt and likes it that way. It's only a matter of time the Azaab comes down.

Sir, I wholeheartedly disagree... with the timing of the Azaab part... it has been here since 70 years!

Reality is that he is COAS.

PTI should treat Army as IK said ie. with respect... thats the way forward and soon (IA), better will come out of that intitution. Agression towards intitution will be disrespectful for all who are part of that and might grow bad-feeling/hatered about IK if PTI goes otherwise...

They have counted on that logic for protection for decades.

Because of it, change never comes. Top brass should be named, shamed, and held accountable --- if the army is truly loyal to PAKISTAN and not their BOSSES, it will remove them khudi.

If any Corps Commanders have ghairat left, they will resign or urge Bajwa to do so.

Time will tell which side of history and morality they are on (seems like we all know), and they will surely realize that they don't have black vigos and threats available to save them in the hereafter.

My 2c.

some people are also quoting that there has been physical assault as well but I am not sure about it, so can't comment

As of now there are news that pro PTI channels have been asked by the establishment to not side with PTI and not cover PTI gatherings so to release some public pressure from bajwa

SS prime Minister
Hamza CM punjab
Bilawal foreigh minister
Fazal president

These are the reports so far
I doubt the physical assault thing. Journalists were also there so someone would have noticed something like this.

The institution which is supposed to protect the freedom and sovereignty of Pakistan, and as an independent country, actually took the freedom and independence away from Pakistan.

Taliban fighters are better...

Lol even a dog didn't come on road last night to protest

There has been no grassroots organization as there is for jalsas.

People's emotions are meaningless unless PTI can harness them properly.

There were certainly protests in many places. Let the dust settle.

Back
Top Bottom