PML-N Political Desk

Isn't railway travel free for MNA's and that too in luxury bogey ? :whistle:
FYI. He traveled in economy class.
1101876536-1.jpg

1101876537-1.gif

Actions speak louder than propaganda!
1101876536-1.jpg

1101876537-1.gif

i hate dis man...he stole our seat in lhr....no offence!!

wht propganda? any budy can pose it for camera!! :wacko: he shud hav focud on makin railway system better than dis photosession for media....show offf!

i hate dis man...he stole our seat in lhr....no offence!!

wht propganda? any budy can pose it for camera!! :wacko: he shud hav focud on makin railway system better than dis photosession for media....show offf!
None of my concern! I don't give a S**** to what you think,believe. You're free to believe whatever you want child, there's no stopping it. He has set an example, when somebody from KPK does any thing as such, even for a show off, then we can talk about it.

None of my concern! I don't give a S**** to what you think,believe. You're free to believe whatever you want child, there's no stopping it. He has set an example, when somebody from KPK does any thing as such, even for a show off, then we can talk about it.

theres no time for showw off n photo sessions ok....railway is in da worst form.....worst of all....pmln had been in gov many times so thy shud kno hw to work .....kpk may pti is new....still thy r lookin very alert in workin....

humreey railway thik kuro nae tu jao!! gov is not juz abt makin fake faces n smiles on camera!!!

????????????? devide 7,000,000 by 12. Seriously? that translates into 583,000 a month not 58,000. Gosh you guys can't even do basic math properly. :sick:

even the KPK govt documents have such errors. :D

O bhai apni baat hi karte jaa rhay ho meri baat samajh nai aa rhi? Urdu main smjhaooon??? All you are saying is, 35% tax on people with 7 mil plus annual income.. This means a person with about 58,000 monthly salary, how is he elite class person?? He's a simple salaried person with upper middle class. There are people who are earning millions monthly with no declared income and assets, what this govt is going to do to bring them in tax net, make them declare their assets and collect tax from that class? Nothing?? Pehle ye pta karo ke Elite class hy kon? 50 - 60 thousand monthly earn karne wala Elite class main kab se ban gya, Noora logic?? :rofl:

What idiocy? Do you justify 80,000+ salary for all MNAs who are mostly landlords, feudal, industrialists and business class people who come to NA in land cruisers, Mercedes and BMWs.. C'mon why paying them so many allowances etc when their daily expenditure is more than their monthly salary.. And it was you and your leadership who created hype about Simplicity and reducing expanses, so ask your dump leadership to introduce a mechanism to accommodate lower and middle class MNAs and strip allowances of rich MNAs to save national funds.. Or else stop doing these hypocrisy..

oh so earning 580,000 is not enough to get into elite class lol we have only 3200+ people earning 580K a month.

and its up to ppl to decide who will get those 80K, they vote and elect an MNA. What govt is doing is making sure the poor can be part of this system without worrying about finances

Well, you haven't provided an instance where honorable Khuwaja saad rafique traveled in train (economy class is joke, half way he traveled in AC class) between 2008-2012 and what's with camera men clicking his pics, Koi bohot bara karnamaa anjaam dia is nai jo sath sath photographer lai kar bhe jana zaruri tha?

Did Ayyaz Sadiq traveled in train to attend NA assembly session, as I recall he was heading Parliamentary committee of train right?

And let's see if he attends each and every NA session by travelling in economy class bogey of train for next 5 years.

The CM visited flood affected areas with only one police car beside him and a PA. Info minister did the same. CM travelled through the villages on foot and went through the small village streets.

MNAs are visiting their constituencies and listening to complaints, so are the MPAs...ask the Pakhtun member on the forum @AstanoshKhan...

Ab sath agr aik cameraman na jaye to is main kia masla hai?

Last edited by a moderator:
The CM visited flood affected areas with only one police car beside him and a PA. Info minister did the same. CM travelled through the villages on foot and went through the small village streets.

MNAs are visiting their constituencies and listening to complaints, so are the MPAs...ask the Pakhtun member on the forum @AstanoshKhan...

Ab sath agr aik cameraman na jaye to is main kia masla hai?

Jahaan bhi N league k log jaatey hain, ek cameraman zaroor puhanch jaata hai, pata nai kiun? :D

You were such a good poster, what went wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom