What's new

PN inventory

The Patriot

Reaction score
Dear members
I have researched about PN inventory but different sites quote different figure. I would like if some members can list the inventory of PN including submarines, frigates, corvettes, aircrafts and all other things. And also about the orders and agreements for current and future projects.
The same goes for PAF too. I have found different figures. I would be indebted to members if they can list PAF inventory too.

Dear members
I have researched about PN inventory but different sites quote different figure. I would like if some members can list the inventory of PN including submarines, frigates, corvettes, aircrafts and all other things. And also about the orders and agreements for current and future projects.
The same goes for PAF too. I have found different figures. I would be indebted to members if they can list PAF inventory too.

PAF inventory is listed in air force section - pls browse!

for navy - we shall try to fulfil or filful your desire!

Dear members

Try to get your hands on the magazine MILITARY TECHNOLOGY WORLD DEFENSE ALMANAC that has been recently published. It is a very valuable & highly accurate document on the military hardware type and numbers of ALL the forces in the world. Try Mönch Publishing Group - Military Technology Archive

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom