What's new

Police demolish Ahmadi worship place minarets in Kharian

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we are not killing our innocents like you, then inventing lies. Human shield Pfff-Seems Hindu zionists are learning well from their Jewish Zionist brothers.

Anyway continue trolling, I'm out.

aah Hazara Shia's are not Your Citizens Right ?? :rofl:

:lol: And then these same people justifying this demolition cry a river about Babri Masjid.. Hypocrites.. :disagree:
Ah! So you are also a terrorist group sympathizer, who were involved in demolishing Babri masjid, and still singing secular , secular? But still a community from majority in india is free to attack minorities, and their ideology sharers support them too.
and in the end a hypocrite calls other hypocrite, Is thats your agenda on internet too?
first ,my mom and dad is hindu(katter) .i am also hindu but i am not belive in god .and read the comment of ET newspaper .how your countrymen spread hate against your own countrymen(ahmediyaa).
So wat we have to do with your personnal biography :lol:, Its only you are trying to prove their haterd for muslims.

This never ending battle to determine whose god is better than the others will get us nowhere.People fighting each other over religious dogma is creating more chaos in the country.
Why the need to force the demolition of people from other religions/sects ? Instead of fixating over such trivial things,the human race would be serviced better if people concentrated on education and scientific development.This obsession with religion has gone too far.

The only way for Ahmedis to protect their religion and culture is to migrate to other more tolerant countries. That is in fact the only way forward for all minorities of Pakistan .

I have heard there is already a large Pakistani Ahmedi community in USA and UK . These people should move there and join them. If some of them want to come to India they could come here as well , India too has a reasonably large Ahmedi community .

The police under the law- demolished their worship place- it happens every where- law need to be enforced- some times for construction project- some times other reasons-

you seriously are on to comparing this with Babri Masjid?- where thousands of hindu extremists in mob- armed with hatred- and waht- illegally attacked and destroyed the ancient mosque-

Either your brain cells are dead or you extremly foolish- or you one of them saffron hinduvata extremists-

Mate, insults aside, the end result was same. A majority religion's extremist subset using power to demolish the worshiping place of another religion. You may want to put whatever spin you want on this. BTW, didnt the news also mention the absence of a court order.. Or has that been generated post facto by now?

Switzerland bans the building of minarets: Internet Hindus jumping for joy
Pakistan bans the building of minarets for non Muslims: Internet Hindus equating it to genocide and what not.

Internet Hindus will be Internet Hindus
You will have better luck arguing with cockroaches then them :lol:

The only way for Ahmedis to protect their religion and culture is to migrate to other more tolerant countries. That is in fact the only way forward for all minorities of Pakistan .

where should the dalits go?-

Ah! So you are also a terrorist group sympathizer, who were involved in demolishing Babri masjid, and still singing secular , secular? But still a community from majority in india is free to attack minorities, and their ideology sharers support them too.
and in the end a hypocrite calls other hypocrite, Is thats your agenda on internet too?
:blah: so tell me.. Is your problem reading english or understanding it ???

REMOVAL OF MINARETS WHICH DIDNT EVEN DAMAGE THE BUILDING IS EQUAL TO COMPLETE DEMOLITION IN YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN...

WELL DONE GENIUS

And here comes another one :rofl:

You will have better luck arguing with cockroaches :lol:

Is that an Intenet Pakistani Muslim Speciality ??? :rofl:

Switzerland bans the building of minarets: Internet Hindus jumping for joy
Pakistan bans the building of minarets for non Muslims: Internet Hindus equating it to genocide and what not.

Internet Hindus will be Internet Hindus
You will have better luck arguing with cockroaches then them :lol:

With your Quality of Posts Even Cockroaches will Beat you in Logic hands down :rofl:

Mate, insults aside, the end result was same. A majority religion's extremist subset using power to demolish the worshiping place of another religion. You may want to put whatever spin you want on this. BTW, didnt the news also mention the absence of a court order.. Or has that been generated post facto by now?

Hi-

This act was backed by law- the other wasn't-
This is enforcing the law- the other was breaking of law-
This is destroying of illegal minarets- the other was the destruction of whole mosque by radicals-

Maybe you should study section 298 B and C of 84 ordinance- so you can understand the absence of court orders-

my my, looks like I have upset some Internet Hindus. :lol:

where should the dalits go?-

To a better life as they have reservations of more than 27 percent in school jobs colleges and now even Promotions . YOU MAD ?? :rofl:

and here comes the best Part . They don't Have to Write on passports that they are Dalits . So much so for comparison .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom