What's new

Police demolish Ahmadi worship place minarets in Kharian

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Cyber Jihadis Fail to answer logically they start girl talks among themselves and like each others comments . :rolf: :rofl:

To a better life as they have reservations of more than 27 percent in school jobs colleges and now even Promotions . YOU MAD ?? :rofl:

and here comes the best Part . They don't Have to Write on passports that they are Dalits . So much so for comparison .

As long as they are called and classified as dalits- they should look for another tolerant place?-
why seperate them from the rest of mainstream hindus?-
feel discrimination here- yeah bro- YOU MAD?-

When Cyber Jihadis Fail to answer logically they start girl talks among themselves and like each others comments . :rolf: :rofl:

Hi-

and you would be the self proclaimed announcer?- observer?- what???-
Did any one asked for a summary- or the evident traits of posters- No-
So mind your own business-

you are not one- dont act like one-

As long as they are called and classified as dalits- they should look for another tolerant place?-

They are classified as Dalits for Their Upliftment and further Social Integration into the society . They don't have to Post it in passports or tell it in school or college or even jobs :D . Now seeing how well secured our minorities are as per our constitution dear bro --YOU MAD :D :rofl:

:lol: And then these same people justifying this demolition cry a river about Babri Masjid.. Hypocrites.. :disagree:

YOUR DUMB COMMENT SHOWS how much you KNOW about islam! i say ask muslims in india what is qadyani! and you will have your answer!

Hi-

and you would be the self proclaimed announcer?- observer?- what???-
Did any one asked for a summary- or the evident traits of posters- No-
So mind your own business-

you are not one- dont act like one-

Aah did i hurt your feelings :rofl: ??

Hi-

This act was backed by law- the other wasn't-
This is enforcing the law- the other was breaking of law-
This is destroying of illegal minarets- the other was the destruction of whole mosque by radicals-

Maybe you should study section 298 B and C of 84 ordinance- so you can understand the absence of court orders-

Fair enough.. But who judges the validity of law's application. If a law was enacted in 1984 about constructing ahmadiya worshipping places that look like mosque, what about the ones that were constructed before 1984 (as was this ). My understanding is that any habitable structure already in existence needs a court order before demolishing it in India. Is it any different in Pakistan?

YOUR DUMB COMMENT SHOWS how much you KNOW about islam! i say ask muslims in india what is qadyani! and you will have your answer!

Writing something in bold does not make it any less worthless..

Why dont you tell me what (or should it be who) is a Qadyani?

all indians please don't feed trool some cyber jehadi try to divert the the main topic

all indians please don't feed trool some cyber jehadi try to divert the the main topic

Aah you ruined the fun i was having with little Cyber Jihadis :rofl:

Well ! Instead of supporting Religious riots (unlike indian police) our Local kharian police had interfered on right time and implemented law. Well! In indian gujarat's riots even police was involved in killings and shooting which caused hundreds of casualities. :bad:

In this case Punjab Police/Government actually did the job for religious extremists. Religious extremists didn’t even have to raise a finger. This is how supportive the government of Pakistan is to the extremists.

In Pakistan mob rule is incorporated into the law. Just because it’s done through law doesn’t mean it’s right. An apartheid law is an apartheid law.

Just because Ahmadis are not violent and no clashes took place doesn’t mean state did not use its force to once again persecute them.

Also unlike Gujrat riots where Muslims started the riots by burning fifty or so Hindus first, Ahmadis did not attack anyone in this case.

Whatever law or not I don't think the ahmedi's in Pakistan would be happy about this - nor would be the Shias with the killings of their people.

In this case Punjab Police/Government actually did the job for religious extremists. Religious extremists didn’t even have to raise a finger. This is how supportive the government of Pakistan is to the extremists.

Just because Ahmadis are not violent doesn’t mean state did not use force to once again persecute them.
If thats true then Ahmedi should launch FIR against them, but If its not then as I believe any propaganda wouldn't works here, and If they wan'na built their worship places then they also have to follow law. State is allowed and responsible of implementing law on citizens, and citizens are responsible to follow it. Wat's wrong in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom