What's new

Political drone attack in 3 days: Altaf

I already said before that he introduced Tahir ul Padri as his triumph card....he is too sharp!
he hired such a man who already keeps many followers of his own...Tahir ul Qadri...founder of minhaj ul quran and a well known in Pakistan as well as foreign countries......identified as so called Sheikh of Islam too.....
so those people who are not willing to vote MQM will also be attracted like a magnet because THEY ARE NOT ALTAF'S FAN BUT OF TAHIR UL QADRI'SThus Altaf Hussain's current strategy created a Magnetic field for voters.........
I personally will vote PTI.......and you all gonna vote--------------???whom???gentlemen!

I already said before that he introduced Tahir ul Padri as his triumph card....he is too sharp!
he hired such a man who already keeps many followers of his own...Tahir ul Qadri...founder of minhaj ul quran and a well known in Pakistan as well as foreign countries......identified as so called Sheikh of Islam too.....
so those people who are not willing to vote MQM will also be attracted like a magnet because THEY ARE NOT ALTAF'S FAN BUT OF TAHIR UL QADRI'SThus Altaf Hussain's current strategy created a Magnetic field for voters.........
I personally will vote PTI.......and you all gonna vote--------------???whom???gentlemen!

MQM being limited to karachi, aise he MQM ke log nahi maante, MQM is a very street smart party, even though i dont agree with altaf and dont want him in the party

1104_10151229879684863_1579400058_n.jpg

MQM being limited to karachi, aise he MQM ke log nahi maante, MQM is a very street smart party, even though i dont agree with altaf and dont want him in the party

Ager MQM wepons nahi rakhti tubuhat hi acha hota but yeh impossible hai....Altaf Hussain ka apna Past as university student bura nahi tha..mai ne suna hai k woh khud sarkon pe jhaaroo lagata tha logon ko motivate kerne k liye k woh sarkar ka wait na kerain........us ne apni party ki promotion bhi is haal mai ki k woh cycle pe baith k jata tha pamphlet baantey jabhi aaj senior workers uska behad ehtram kertay hain aur us k gaane or cheeqney ko berdaasht kertay hain dekh lo kaisay Tahir ul Qadri ko le aya....!
mager waqt guzerne k sath sath woh energetic Altaf kahin kho gaya......

Agercha aj ALTAF WOH ALTAF NAHI RAHA MAGER DIMAGH US KA KAHIN NA KAHIN ZAROOR KAAM KERJATA HAI!..... I THOUGHT TO SHARE SOME OF HIS FLASHBACKS WITH YOU!BUT I AM GONNA VOTE PTI BECAUSE IMRAN BHAI IS NEW AND IS NOT INVOLVED IN ARMS AND AMMO UNTIL WHAT I HAVE SEEN......

Oh......so this is shabbir:rofl:

Ager MQM wepons nahi rakhti tubuhat hi acha hota but yeh impossible hai....Altaf Hussain ka apna Past as university student bura nahi tha..mai ne suna hai k woh khud sarkon pe jhaaroo lagata tha logon ko moivate kerne k liye k woh sarkar ka wait na kerain........us ne apni party ki promotion bhi is haal mai ki k woh cycle pe baith k jata tha pamphlet baantey jabhi aaj senior workers uska behad ehtram kertay hain aur us k gaane or cheeqney ko berdaasht kertay hain dekh lo kaisay Tahir ul Qadri ko le aya....!
mager waqt guzerne k sath sath woh energetic Altaf kahin kho gaya......

Agercha aj ALTAF WOH ALTAF NAHI RAHA MAGER DIMAGH US KA KAHIN NA KAHIN ZAROOR KAAM KERJATA HAI!..... I THOUGHT TO SHARE SOME OF HIS FLASHBACKS WITH YOU!BUT I AM GONNA VOTE PTI BECAUSE IMRAN BHAI IS NEW AND IS NOT INVOLVED IN ARMS AND AMMO UNTIL WHAT I HAVE SEEN......

At present it's not only MQM who have militant arms, however they have major responsibility of gun culture in Karachi. One can't expect that MQM will layoff their militant wing when others keep it. So, effective, honest and unbiased Police is the only solution. AH served the purpose well initially to counter sindhu nationalists but as always, our agencies are not good in maintaining control over monster it create. IMI, MQM excluding militant wing and top leadership will be many fold better than PML or PPP.

At present it's not only MQM who have militant arms, however they have major responsibility of gun culture in Karachi. One can't expect that MQM will layoff their militant wing when others keep it. So, effective, honest and unbiased Police is the only solution. AH served the purpose well initially to counter sindhu nationalists but as always, our agencies are not good in maintaining control over monster it create. IMI, MQM excluding militant wing and top leadership will be many fold better than PML or PPP.

Unbiased police...ah...it is just a dream.... :lazy: and yes I agree with you 100%.I will not add or subtract anything..!:cheers:thats why I said that it is impossible for MQM for not to keep weapons!

Let me allow to hint, He is resigning his leadership, and giving leadership to other person which will give his first speech as leader in this Long march. Also there is a possibility that Altaf will become Co Chairman of MQM and hands his leadership to other MQM Representative.

Let me allow to hint, He is resigning his leadership, and giving leadership to other person which will give his first speech as leader in this Long march. Also there is a possibility that Altaf will become Co Chairman of MQM and hands his leadership to other MQM Representative.

yup Altaf will control the shots though and will get a dummy to run as the party chairman just like sonia gandhi he will control his manmohan!

He can't afford, this can lead to grouping within MQM and can weaken his control over party.

He can't afford, this can lead to grouping within MQM and can weaken his control over party.

He is never gonna plan like this..he is too smart!Tahir ul Qadri is only introduced to attract greater number of voters i am 100%sure!

call from Britain to Pakistan costs us 10p/ min.. God knows his source of income .. cuz 10p/min is hell loads of money ..

Altaf drone is one hour away!

here is my prediction:

He will step down as party chief and become an "advisor" just like Putin used Medved or jamali was used by Mushi! a puppet will take over as party chief

You're right.
Because of what they've done to others, politicians can only survive if they hold the top-spot themselves.

I feel that the upcoming statement will probably be about some alliance or a new face in politics.
His last bomb-shell was about the Balkanisation theory which most people already knew about anyways.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom