What's new

Political drone attack in 3 days: Altaf

I got headache, switched off TV. Topidrama, bongiyan hank raha hay..

'Altaf bhai, aap nay majboori main half uthaya hai, Jinnah nay bhi majboori main uthaya tha, aap Pak na ayen' - Farooq Sattar.

This is turning into a comedy! This is gold stuff!

The biggest troll the Pakistani nation has to face.

Before the speech Altaf asked (JANG news today) the young ones to listen to his speech and keep pencil and paper with them to take notes. According to him, his address today, will become basis of many post-doc. thesis in future (I think all the theses will come out from University of stupidity).

What exactly he said new in his speech just giving stupid examples of comparing other parties to himself. Where He gave example of JUI for Long march, but he forgot to tell, JUI wasn't governing party.. He gave example of exile of PPP and PML leaders, but forgot to mention, they went to exile and came back, within no time... and didn't get those countries nationalities... but He sitting in UK has the nationality...

But i know he is moron.. but what to call those who were listening his speech with so much concentration? He was so much teasing..

Mashallah what a Taqreer, probably will get hated on by the Punjab Lobby!
Mashallah!

'Altaf bhai, aap nay majboori main half uthaya hai, Jinnah nay bhi majboori main uthaya tha, aap Pak na ayen' - Farooq Sattar.

This shouldn't be taken as joke - It's a serious assault over founding father of nation and must be condemned.

coolface-trollface-trolls-faces.png

This was the face of Altaf bhai after the speech. :)

They are actually comparing a person who called partition a blunder to Quaid E Azam. This is really funny. I cannot believe the way some of these MQM guys actually behave.

What is going on?? How can this moron speak like this. somebody shoot this moron. Jinnah had a passport of british India after the creation of Pakistan he had other troubles then his passport. People needed homes, refugees were coming in left and right and we had that war with india going on and not to mention he was suffering from TB. Which i wish on this guy for actually talking like that about our founding father.

They are actually comparing a person who called partition a blunder to Quaid E Azam. This is really funny. I cannot believe the way some of these MQM guys actually behave.

i can google for a facepalm but even over there i cant find one that would explain this situation.

Altaf Ka Drone Bori Se Nai Nikla.

Yaar explain to me what is this? how can those people just sit their and listen to this guy say those stuff?

seriously Altaf needs to quit leadership of the MQM, i saw many MQM members who werent even taking his speech seriously, altaf's lawyer farogh naseem was giggling in the corner, other guy passed a humor when altaf said that karachi will sink because of the situation, he said there is scarcity of water so how can karachi sink

i seriously suspect that this is the growing rift between MQM london and MQM karachi

more and more altaf's decisions are made which rabta committee does quitely agrees but internaling doesnt approve of, altaf is making a party which is trying to propagante, holding onto its claws, i mean altaf seriously need to give leadership to guys like farooq sattar

with gimicks like these altaf is humiliating MQM and all the hard work by real MQMers is being wasted, i mean how long does it take to build better image of MQM? and how little to destroy it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom