What's new

Political drone attack in 3 days: Altaf

Karachi aur uss ke muzafaat mein siyasi drone hamle ka waqt hua chahta hai

DAWN TV claims MQM Chief Altaf Hussain giving up British nationality

Karachi aur uss ke muzafaat mein siyasi drone hamle ka waqt hua chahta hai

DAWN TV claims MQM Chief Altaf Hussain giving up British nationality

this will be shocking and unexpected HOWEVER, after imran farooq murder case i think it is good for him to give up nationality and run away to some other country using pakistani passport!

@ice_man so waiting eagerly for altaf's khitab :woot: :rofl:

news of afaq ahmed joining MQM

Last edited by a moderator:
@ice_man so waiting eagerly for altaf's khitab :woot: :rofl:

news of afaq ahmed joining MQM

hahaha that would be good if afaq bhai joins Altaf bhai!

but i like how altaf bhai makes the suspense grow! like ads in a drama!! its 6 and he is making us wait!

hahaha that would be good if afaq bhai joins Altaf bhai!

but i like how altaf bhai makes the suspense grow! like ads in a drama!! its 6 and he is making us wait!

lol, @ice_man to aj mutehda ka die hard fan he

So taking cheap shots at Jinnah was Altaf's idea of a drone attack?

This wasn't a hellfire from a drone, this was not even a dud, this was a pebble thrown!!!

Giving the example of Jinnah to support dual national and TUQ is the biggest stupidity you can think of!

tha kya chooha ?

Comparing himself with Quaid-e-Azam - Says he held British passport and ignoring the fact before 1947 there was no Pakistan but British India

So taking cheap shots at Jinnah was Altaf's idea of a drone attack?

This wasn't a hellfire from a drone, this was not even a dud, this was a pebble thrown!!!

Giving the example of Jinnah to support dual national and TUQ is the biggest stupidity you can think of!

Somebody should tell this Idiot that there was no Pakistan at that time, and after 47 Jinnah didn't flee to UK.

It is kind of astonishing how TV channels broadcast this flubber for a few hours straight! No commercials or anything!

Altaf Hussain will become the laughing stock now. Comparing Jinnah's nationality of 1940's and during period of British India and his in the present age!

Back
Top Bottom