What's new

Poll: Afghan support for Taliban steadily declining

Buddy for the bold part, I think you missed to read my reply on page 3 post 1. I know there were no such things I mentioned among Taliban before 2001 because they had only faced NA who were not that much powerful as the US/NATO/ANA that's why Taliban have adopted cheap methods of attacks by giving more damage to the civilians rather their targets. All Afghans thinks them invaders but some who don't say it may fear losing their chair or even life.

As I told you before, it is not about what the Afghan people feel about the Taliban, but it is about what they feel about the puppet Afghan regime. Some people might not like the Taliban, but will not act against them. The current Afghan regime has very little legitimacy, & that is the crux of the problem. What the Taliban do or don't do comes second to the lack of legitimacy of this current regime.

The problem is not how much support the Taliban, but how much support Karzai has. People not supporting the Taliban does not they support the Karzai regime. A lot of people are 'on the fence' like that. People might not have love, or support the Taliban, but they have grievances against the current regime. They might not support the Taliban, but might not act against them either, as they might see them as the lesser of the two evils.

And how can you compare India to Afghanistan? How many non-muslims does Afghanistan have? Only the foreign troops.
How many non-muslims does India have? More than a billion.

my post was in reply to another post in which one of your compatriots blamed a afgan for supporting indians(hindus).....i just wanted to make it clear that india has more muslims than afganistan, hence supporting india is not supporting hindus....

A nice article for the Uncle Tom of the world but in reality Uncle Sam will face resistance until it leaves defeated. The name Taliban is just the name taken by the resistance, it will continue to have enough support to reach it's objective.

If a indian muslim more loyal to islam than his nationality..will he be traitor for hindus?

he will be a traitor for the entire nation[/QUOTE]

what if their religion ask them to be loyal to theur religion before their nationality ? should they have to sacrifice their religious identity to please indians?

Buddy for the bold part, I think you missed to read my reply on page 3 post 1. I know there were no such things I mentioned among Taliban before 2001 because they had only faced NA who were not that much powerful as the US/NATO/ANA that's why Taliban have adopted cheap methods of attacks by giving more damage to the civilians rather their targets. All Afghans thinks them invaders but some who don't say it may fear losing their chair or even life.

Care to point out a single incident were there is undeniable proof the Taliban(resistance) managed to wipe out a whole village in one strike?

article-1348915-0CD84DE0000005DC-696_634x249.jpg

he will be a traitor for the entire nation

what if their religion ask them to be loyal to theur religion before their nationality ? should they have to sacrifice their religious identity to please indians?[/QUOTE]

if he himself is an indian, then yes......nothing comes before the nation.....same applies for hindus and all other religions....

A nice article for the Uncle Tom of the world but in reality Uncle Sam will face resistance until it leaves defeated. The name Taliban is just the name taken by the resistance, it will continue to have enough support to reach it's objective.

you are right..talibaan were oppresor rulers who abused power but they were not as bad as media made them after 9/11..media were silent before 9/11...

what if their religion ask them to be loyal to theur religion before their nationality ? should they have to sacrifice their religious identity to please indians?

if he himself is an indian, then yes......nothing comes before the nation.....same applies for hindus and all other religions....
You dont get in your head that islam ask muslim to be loyal to islam before their land or nationality..as far hinduism it may not be same case..if they consider india before islam then they compromise their religion..for example india support isreal even when isreaki oppress muslim..now india muslim shiuld be against it if he is muslim who speak about injustice against muslims..if india attack muslim country then here again he will compromise his religion to be loyal to india..understand why religion has anythinh to do with it

you are right..talibaan were oppresor rulers who abused power but they were not as bad as media made them after 9/11..media were silent before 9/11...

Only a few months before 911 the Taliban were in the US trying to do deals. US did not see them as some type of oppressive force which needs to be removed.

There are Talibans all over the world willing to go to Afghan to fight the resistance not to abuse women which is shown in the mainstream media. US has only dug it's own grave in Afghanistan.

You dont get in your head that islam ask muslim to be loyal to islam before their land or nationality..as far hinduism it may not be same case..if they consider india before islam then they compromise their religion..for example india support isreal even when isreaki oppress muslim..now india muslim shiuld be against it if he is muslim who speak about injustice against muslims..if india attack muslim country then here again he will compromise his religion to be loyal to india..understand why religion has anythinh to do with it

is it written in quran that muslim should be first loyal to islam than his nation or you are just making things up????

either way, it does not make any difference, any citizen of india who acts against india's interest will be deemed as a traitor and will be dealt appropriately, even if it makes some people feel very bad......

Only a few months before 911 the Taliban were in the US trying to do deals. US did not see them as some type of oppressive force which needs to be removed.

There are Talibans all over the world willing to go to Afghan to fight the resistance not to abuse women which is shown in the mainstream media. US has only dug it's own grave in Afghanistan.
You are right and one should also compare the numbers of innocent peoples got killed because of talibans before 9/11and numberscof peoples got killed after US invasion . us invasions made the situtation worse as common Afgani got trap between nato and talibaans..

Oh I see its a neutral american source that makes this claim? They have nothing to gain by propagating this view do they?

is it written in quran that muslim should be first loyal to islam than his nation or you are just making things up????

either way, it does not make any difference, any citizen of india who acts against india's interest will be deemed as a traitor and will be dealt appropriately, even if it makes some people feel very bad......
why i would make thing up..muslim can go againt his own nation, even his parent if they do something which is not islamic...in past peoples killed their own fathers and brothers in war because they were on opposite side..its not your fault if you cannot comprehend this because you watch bollywood where hero is indian before muslim but that is not what islam ask him to do..many young muslim in india getting in this trap..peoples like shah rukh khan always exist who confuse between raam and allah and keep boht mandir and mourti in their houses to prove themselves more indians

i wish you and ahmad do this but you guys more loyal to hindus than ur brothers in islam which piss me off..i never said anything wrong..
We are not loyal to Hindus or anybody else. As per brothers in Islam, We have already had their taste, there is no appetite to do the same mistake twice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom