Poll - Should China militarily assist Syria

Should China militarily assist Syria

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
China's non interference policy will forbid her to sent troops to another sovereign nation. Besides China and Syria are not that close and have no defense agreement. It will never happen.

Syria is Russia's Concern currently they have more interests in it, however we could provide some form of aid.

why such an over optimistic thread man ???? :what:
just inviting troll fiesta :D

Dangerous move.

If a UN resolution authorizes NATO/Arab intervention and Chinese soldiers get killed, how will you react?

As the old Chinese saying, no need to step into the muddy water.

Yes China should because they are technology super power and militarily superior. They should use their powers to help Syria. :pop:

Yes China should because they are technology super power and militarily superior. They should use their powers to help Syria. :pop:
replace the bold part with India and it will make much more sense

10 No
4 yes (indians):rofl::rofl:

I also say NO! So it is 11 NO, 4 yes. indian members have to vote more to catch up!

I did not say intervention. Russia is doing that already. However, we can provide military advisers as well as weapons. Military assistance come in many forms. Losing Syria will be a huge blow to China. Syria has always been a reliable ally and a arms purchaser.

I did not say intervention. Russia is doing that already. However, we can provide military advisers as well as weapons. Military assistance come in many forms. Losing Syria will be a huge blow to China. Syria has always been a reliable ally and a arms purchaser.

Syria is not our ally yet. Russians will provide their military advice. They dont need us. There is no arms sales embargo on Syria. We can sell weapons to Syria like what we have done before as normal arms sales transactions. We have provided $2 million of non military aids to Syria. We can still do it as long as it is within our means.

Back
Top Bottom