What's new

Poll shows steep decline in American Patriotism

Oh yeah? Tell me how I'm a USA fanboy then. Go on,explain it.

What is there to explain? Some things speak for themselves.

The more liberalism and urbanism, the lesser so called patriotism. Happens all around the world.

You have earned a reputation over cheerleading for Russia, though. :P

I don't cheerlead for Russia. When I have to choose between the US and Russia I always opt for Russia. The Americans have harmed Pakistan. Russia hasn't.

I don't cheerlead for Russia. When I have to choose between the US and Russia I always opt for Russia. The Americans have harmed Pakistan. Russia hasn't.
Russia hasn't? Are you for real?

Russia broke Pakistan into 2 pieces.

Russia invaded Afghanistan and tried to invade Pakistan.

Russia helped our mortal enemy in acquiring nuclear bomb.

Russia helped our mortal enemy in getting nuclear capable ballistic/cruise missile technology.

Russia gave our archrival air defence system, nuclear sub, aircraft carrier, fighter jets, tanks, guns, ammo,warships etc. And ofcourse Veto power, The list is endless and you say Russia hasn't harmed us. You need to get your head checked, seriously.

Anyone's who's seen me fight in the Russia-Ukraine thread knows I'm not an American fanboy. That doesn't mean I'm against USA in general. Also those who have seen me post about the war in Yugoslavia or the war in Iraq.

Anyone's who's seen me fight in the Russia-Ukraine thread knows I'm not an American fanboy. That doesn't mean I'm against USA in general. Also those who have seen me post about the war in Yugoslavia or the war in Iraq.

Forgive the intrusion..
but it's not like you owe anyone here an explanation.

Forgive the intrusion..
but it's not like you owe anyone here an explanation.
True. This guy has been trying to piss me off in every thread. He even ignores it when I agree with him or when I give him a like and instead of stopping all that nonsense,he keeps trying to troll me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom