What's new

Pooping Feels Like Forever Without Your Phone

Mirsub Ali Fazlani

New Recruit

Reaction score
God, pooping feels forever without your phone. Remember the simpler days when you would just sit there just reading the back of the shampoo bottles. I hated those simple days.

Now days, you just sit there, scrolling through your phone with the world at your finger-tips. Making 20 minutes feel like five. I remember reading this statistic somewhere that you eat more when your watching television, maybe the same thing applies here? (In some weird kind of a way).

Usually those are the few minutes of the day where your cut of from the outside world and left to your own thoughts, guess times are changing. What about you people? I can't be the only feeling this way, can I? C'mon admit it!

Pooping Feels Like Forever Without Your Phone | Angry Pakistani Blogger (I Get Pissed Off Alot)

Kid if you think that you're going to become a 'viral' sensation with only a 10 line blog post which incidentally isn't SEO optimized either - you're in for a rude awakening !

P.S If your pooping lasts 20 minutes then I'd suggest you see a good gastroenterologist !

Kid if you think that you're going to become a 'viral' sensation with only a 10 line blog post which incidentally isn't SEO optimized either - you're in for a rude awakening !

P.S If your pooping lasts 20 minutes then I'd suggest you see a good gastroenterologist !

I'm quite aware of that (no, I am not talking about the gastroenterologist thing)

I'm quite aware of that (no, I am not talking about the gastroenterologist thing)

I suggest that you develop a firmer grasp over 'SEO Optimization' and then implement it ! And yeah I've heard of some really nasty stories of people with good blogs with decent traffic and adsense revenue, disappearing the next day, on blogger.com simply because it got deleted ! So the suggestion, by most serious bloggers, is to invest in a proper blog of your own ! Of course that requires a few dollars every month and so I'd suggest starting out first (or simultaneously) with sites like 'Squidoo' or 'Hubpages' - learn the tricks, fine tune them, earn some cash and then go for it !

I suggest that you develop a firmer grasp over 'SEO Optimization' and then implement it ! And yeah I've heard of some really nasty stories of people with good blogs with decent traffic and adsense revenue, disappearing the next day, on blogger.com simply because it got deleted ! So the suggestion, by most serious bloggers, is to invest in a proper blog of your own ! Of course that requires a few dollars every month and so I'd suggest starting out first (or simultaneously) with sites like 'Squidoo' or 'Hubpages' - learn the tricks, fine tune them, earn some cash and then go for it !

I guess your right. For now, most of what I know of 'SEO Optimization' is back links and Keywords.
Anything other than that seems either too complicated or too risky (as I might just end ruining the
search listings of my blog). I've already got info-links (made 2$ so far) but yeah, adsense is what
you would call the 'Industry's standard' when it comes to ad revenue. I do plan on buying an .com
domain sometime in the next coming months. I'm aware of the hubpages and yeah, I will be posting a few blogs there. Though. I hope you don't mind but can I get your opinions on my blog?
What'd you think of the posts, templates etc.

I guess your right. For now, most of what I know of 'SEO Optimization' is back links and Keywords.
Anything other than that seems either too complicated or too risky (as I might just end ruining the
search listings of my blog). I've already got info-links (made 2$ so far) but yeah, adsense is what
you would call the 'Industry's standard' when it comes to ad revenue. I do plan on buying an .com
domain sometime in the next coming months. I'm aware of the hubpages and yeah, I will be posting a few blogs there. Though. I hope you don't mind but can I get your opinions on my blog?
What'd you think of the posts, templates etc.

Mate, I'm as noobish in this as you are; perhaps even a little more ! And so the only thing that I can think of is something a friend of mine, a seasoned adsense user, told me 'Content is King' and consequently yours seems a bit minimal ! Otherwise the template seems nice...!

P.S I suggest that you google in 'Keyword Academy'; they've got some decent tips on it or grab a copy of some of the better books on SEO through ******** !

Back
Top Bottom