What's new

PPL and Indian media

It's common knowledge that they have the most unprofessional media ever.

It's a joke

It's common knowledge that they have the most unprofessional media ever.

It's a joke

lol right,

Couldn't tolerate this crap for more than 0:42 seconds. Itna zayada spice daal detay hain news main ke reality se hamesha bohat door ho jaate hain

India TV is one of the most stupid channels ever. Sensationalism is one thing but this is just pure BS. I wonder if any of the main stream channels have said anything so far about the PPL. A few things to keep in mind:

- Most Indians love their cricket and cricketers, but at the same time disapprove of the cockiness of the BCCI and IPL.
- Jealousy etc is out of question. No board or country can generate as much money as the IPL. Australia and England are some of the best managed boards but even they cannot compete with the sheer money in this tournament. Nothing good or bad about it, just the facts.

Let's look forward to the PPL as a ways to bring some cricketing entertainment to the Pakistani public, and hopefully revive international cricket in the future. There is no use of comparing two tournaments which have nothing in common in terms of size, base or purpose.

lol right,

Couldn't tolerated this crap for more than 0:42 seconds. Itna zayada spice daal detay hain news main ke reality se hamesha bohat door ho jaate hain

I saw the first 15 seconds and realized it was of no use to go further. Guess you have more patience that me in this regard!

This is epitome of Bull$hit reporting. Even if Indians here say that this channel is not in the main stream, outsiders will mistook
it as a mainstream channel as it has the name "india TV.:lol: This kind of channel is not good for India's international
image.

This is epitome of Bull$hit reporting. Even if Indians here say that this channel is not in the main stream, outsiders will mistook
it as a mainstream channel as it has the name "india TV.:lol: This kind of channel is not good for India's international
image.

We are a big democracy with a free press and can't control everything. Indians pretty much know which sources to trust blindly and which ones need verification.

I think each and every pakistani member here is well aware of this Stupid "India TV" channel and all BS!!

Better make a sticky in stupid and funny thread with all "India TV" channels BS!! videos.! Instead of linking this BS channel with entire Indian Media!

I think each and every pakistani member here is well aware of this Stupid "India TV" channel and all BS!!

Better make a sticky in stupid and funny thread with all "India TV" channels BS!! videos.! Instead of linking this BS channel with entire Indian Media!

india tv + star news + zee news, hows that for BS :azn:

i watched it all i have the most patience and that out where he took a 180 really helped me :p:P:p:P:P they need an update bangladesh are coming at the very stadium where that event happened

Just like all of Pkaistani media is not dunya news ( Planted interviews) and rupee news , all of Indian media is not India TV .
India TV is more of a comedy channel for entertainment purpose. Half of their news is about pundit baba's , alien attacks and end of the world theories

Anyway , with the way IPL is going there is no reason for anyone to be jealous of BPL or PPL or CPL or anything .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom