What's new

Prahar Missile Test Postponed

MrIndianSikh

Reaction score
Livefist: Prahaar Test Postponed

The test of India's new tactical missile Prahaar, scheduled for today, has been postponed to later this week for unspecified reasons. Details later.

[@1722HRS]: The Prahaar test-firing is scheduled for tomorrow morning, weather permitting.

must be due to rain.
its raining heavily in mumbai and it seems a rainy day in orissa too
BBC Weather | India

missile should be operational in all condition,if we assume it was postponed due to bad weather...its okay since it was being tested for first time but i hope in future it will be capable in all conditions

Guys , dont speculate and spread rumour , wait for the test and official confirmation ....

missile should be operational in all condition,if we assume it was postponed due to bad weather...its okay since it was being tested for first time but i hope in future it will be capable in all conditions

missile tests are done to check hundreds of things...many parameters are to be tested so that it will work in all weather conditions "when it is deployed"..

so they are busy welding an umberella to the missile so that it doesnt get wet
*trolls,and runs away* :)

Weather is crucial if you are not going to test environmental parameters.

Its the very first test and we dont know what are the factors prahar will be evaluated against.

This is not a very big news.Delay of some days is not a serious issue at all.
REGARDS....

unspecified reasons such as design flaw.

Hmmm!!do you guys sitting at pakistan or wherever recieved news before we indians get it??like fake wikileaks,Indian abandon UNSC seat etc etc .Commendable Jobs guys ,thanks to your super duper Spy satellites web over Indian space...

I wonder where were these trolls when PSLV got successful flight... :cheesy: I can understand they all were holding all of their jealousy and now couldn't control more so on just hearing a news of postponing a very short range missile test, they have started jumping :chilli: Poor trolls :bunny:
:welcome:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom