What's new

President Trump launches military strike against the Al-Assad regime

These missiles aren't daily used cars that they are fired every day and work upon pressing start. Some of these would have defects. I am sure of it by just using sheer common sense. If you put a vehicle or machinery in sea water for years, you'll have some damages to it. Period.

So tunnels are problem even in Islamic Republic of Afghanistan , the same problem Indian and Egyptian Military are facing.

Bombs chemical weapons wars confusion cant they stop this nuisance for sake of humanity

I said you were like Putin and here it means that you are not an American. Now tell me were you disappointed or happy to see Trump in the White House?
Disappointed. Your allegations that I support Trump as false. This is your last warning, stop antagonizing me.

BS they would dare not to attack USA.They know USA is no joke.It is still one of the most feared military power.No one can stand in front of US military power.

BS they would dare not to attack USA.They know USA is no joke.It is still one of the most feared military power.No one can stand in front of US military power.
In the other thread I am banned but I will answer your question

Safavids and Fatimids like most shias have problem with Sunnis only and Shias don't take pride in their empires or dynasties

The warmongering Americans attacked bashar without even know of the chemical attack was real

Members are advised to kindly refrain from personal attacks and causing derail to the topic in hand. In-case of disagreement, we can agree to disagree with respect and move-on without engaging.

Regards,

In the other thread I am banned but I will answer your question

Safavids and Fatimids like most shias have problem with Sunnis only and Shias don't take pride in their empires or dynasties

The warmongering Americans attacked bashar without even know of the chemical attack was real
Doesn't matter I exposed his hypocrisy why just mention Sunni empires ?

Because everybody knows that the Sunnis are the most violent and most terrorism came from them

Because everybody knows that the Sunnis are the most violent and most terrorism came from them
Hmmm still he was being hypocrite by letting out certain empires. May I ask if you are a Shia Muslim.?

Former shia
hahahah the way you were defending your people tells a whole different story.It only shows that even if a muslim says that he has left Islam he does not defending his own people.A muslim always remains muslim.
Pakistani or Iraqi Shia ?

Watch this footage:

Syrian officials admit that a large number of assets were struck/destroyed in this coverage. The aircraft - destroyed during the strikes - were actually operational/working before the attack. Total duration of strikes was 30 minutes. The runways were covered with debris but eventually cleared for operations.

However, Syrian officials also pointed out that chemical weapons were not stored in this base. Otherwise, entire region would have been contaminated. Some structures/assets were struck/destroyed on the grounds of suspicion of storing chemical weapons.

Narrators are also praising the accuracy of Tomahawk cruise missiles. Some of them bore right through those hardened compounds to hit the aircraft below with pinpoint accuracy. Impressive! Most impressive.

1023076029.jpg

https://sputniknews.com/military/201704131052612225-tomahawk-weapon-military-intervention/

The Russian Defense Ministry said that only 23 of the 59 missiles had reached their target, citing photos posted on social media which appeared to show unexploded Tomahawks around the air base and in surrounding civilian areas. The Pentagon later described this information as incorrect.

"In this case one could say that the United States made a very impulsive decision. They probably lacked all the necessary data or some of the missiles were flawed. It is hard to believe this since the Tomahawks have always boggled the mind with their high accuracy during previous operations. But they are also not without flaws," the analyst said.
Yes, Russians were spewing nonsense about this matter.

Those seemingly unexploded missiles were/are Syrian assets actually. They were safely disarmed at some point after the strikes.

Watch the video above.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom