What's new

Prominent Punjabi Muslims in History and their contributions.

I’ve never made any sectarian comment on this forum let alone anti-Punjabi sentiment, let alone rub it anyone’s face. But thanks for the mention I’ll give it a read anyway. :tup:
I been here long enough to know most of the active members.
Your anti military stance only started after Operation zarb e azb which was conducted in Pushtoon majority areas.

@RealNapster
@waz
@Jungibaaz

While you guys and many others here are proud pushtoons and often rub it on our faces.
Here's some Muslim Punjabi history.

Well, it's been 4+ years since I created account here (before that I was a guest member for 4-5 years) and remind me that one moment, that one comment that I made against Punjabis. Unlike you I am proud of the diversity that my Nation offers and I love all of them equally. Infact I respect Punjabis more then I respect my own ethnicity but you are a blind man. You just can't see behind an innocent criticism. I always criticised Pashtoon qoam here, tag me where I ever said we are more respectable, more educated ,more good then you. Talking of rubing it on your face. You are a person who once came t us and said Pashtoon breed like dogs and then let them join terrorism. And now you have the courage to blame me for rubbing my ethicity on your face.

I'm not Pashtun what part of that don't you get?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/4-in...-an-ambush-by-freedom-fighters-in-iok.662113/

Look at post 5 and read carefully.

And when has anyone 'rubbed' it in your face, stop making up utter rubbish.
The thread was good until you decided to tag us.

@Safriz is Meera of pdf. Always want attention

Well, it's been 4+ years since I created account here (before that I was a guest member for 4-5 years) and remind me that one moment, that one comment that I made against Punjabis. Unlike you I am proud of the diversity that my Nation offers and I love all of them equally. Infact I respect Punjabis more then I respect my own ethnicity but you are a blind man. You just can't see behind an innocent criticism. I always criticised Pashtoon qoam here, tag me where I ever said we are more respectable, more educated ,more good then you. Talking of rubing it on your face. You are a person who once came t us and said Pashtoon breed like dogs and then let them join terrorism. And now you have the courage to blame me for rubbing my ethicity on your face.

@Safriz is Meera of pdf. Always want attention
Yes.. Meera in disguise....

Yes.. Meera in disguise....
He’s right you are racist against other ethnicities.. please tone it down.. you are dividing us man, dont do it.
We respect you and expect you to respect us.. there are bad ppl in every ethnicity and race.. that doesn’t mean you start generalising or acting like them too.

I been here long enough to know most of the active members.
Your anti military stance only started after Operation zarb e azb which was conducted in Pushtoon majority areas.

You're completely wrong. I was and am pro-Zarb e Azb, it was necessary and executed well. As for my anti-millitary stance, it is confined only to criticism of their role in politics and history in politics, I'm not anti-Pak army, I joined this forum a decade ago because I'm precisely the opposite.

And none of this has anything to do with ethnicity.

No problem brother I buried anything between us.
Just please watch the posts and reflect. We need everyone on board and together.
Please look through his post history, I am surprised that he has not yet been permanently banned.

Back
Top Bottom