What's new

Protect the muslims interest in myanmar: Mulayam

who are you to decide ?Its upto GOI to grant them asylum as it did with tibetians and then later on Bangladeshis so y not Myanmar also?

Because it is duty of ummah now to grant asylum to these muslims..whenever something happens to muslims all muslims around the world start bumping their chest...it is high time these islamic countries do something for islam rather than crying foul on zionism..

So indians dont want to save Rohingyas and these same people perched on their fake high moral grounds lecture Bangladeshis for not helping Rohingyas.Btw Rohingyas are already in india as refugees since many years.

Because it is duty of ummah now to grant asylum to these muslims..whenever something happens to muslims all muslims around the world start bumping their chest...it is high time these islamic countries do something for islam rather than crying foul on zionism..
humanity is above religion and ummah.

So indians dont want to save Rohingyas and these same people perched on their fake high moral grounds lecture Bangladeshis for not helping Rohingyas.Btw Rohingyas are already in india as refugees since many years.

oh really aunty ji so why not arab help them according to you arab is muslim country and they are least populas country and they are also vary rich. by the way cyber jehadiyo ko humanity tabhi yaad aati hai jab non muslim country me muslimo per julm hota hai otherwise they not see what happened in muslim country against non-muslim.

Is it the same humanity shown to Kashmiri pandits?

or Pakistani hindu women when they are kidnapped, raped and forcibly married to Pakistani muslims who u seem to like than ur brethren(if u are really an Indian)??

I met many Burmese In Facebook. They all said that Rohingyas are illegal bangladeshi immigrant from Bangladesh. And they also said that there are many Muslims living in Myanmar and they don't have any problem with them.

:rofl: ... :rofl: ...:rofl: ...

pathetic indian, this has been discussed so many times!!!

I met many Burmese In Facebook. They all said that Rohingyas are illegal bangladeshi immigrant from Bangladesh. And they also said that there are many Muslims living in Myanmar and they don't have any problem with them.

Now, Bangladeshis will tell you Burmese don't have access to internet. :cheesy:

Now, Bangladeshis will tell you Burmese don't have access to internet. :cheesy:

SHOW US ANY STATEMENT BY MYANMAR OFFICIALS THAT THEY ARE BANGLADESHI

We are a resource crunch country but what about rich Arabs countries of ME. Charity is considered one of the greatest deeds among Muslim but no one ever came forward to spend even a single dinar/rial to help them then why are you expecting help from Indians majority of whom has no connection with Rohingyas.

yeh they also not look like ugly bangladshi.
Rakhine buddhist

20126118532552859_8.jpg

201261165846147966_8.jpg

illigal bangladeshi

2012611853368646_8.jpg

d34b6175-f88f-433a-866f-0378db67fd88HiRes.JPG

Myanmar%20Religious%20Violence%20Escalates.jpg

by the way i am a suppoter of burma they have every right to kick out illigal bangladeshi to out of their country like we have in india.

201261165846147966_8.jpg

Goddamn Bangladeshis giving a bad name to all Bengalis out there!

@Ishaqzaade We helped these Bangladeshis to gain independence and gave asylum to millions of them during their hard times but now same ungrateful Bangladeshis dare about pole valuting into India with wet-dreams of Greater Bangladesh.

We are a resource crunch country but what about rich Arabs countries of ME. Charity is considered one of the greatest deeds among Muslim but no one ever came forward to spend even a single dinar/rial to help them then why are you expecting help from Indians majority of whom has no connection with Rohingyas.

Dude already Rohingyas are pouring into Hyderabad, Lucknow etc, read a article in Hindu. These hypocrite Bangladeshis will cry genocide and what not but won't let Rohingyas to enter their country.

The Hindu : Cities / Hyderabad : Myanmar refugees find safe haven in city

@Ishaqzaade We helped these Bangladeshis to gain independence and gave asylum to millions of them during their hard times but now same ungrateful Bangladeshis dare about pole valuting into India with wet-dreams of Greater Bangladesh.

And they will call us bastards because our ladies tied rakhi to their BDR thugs famous for killing their own officers and raping their wives.

You are wasting your time. You didn't give independence to this generation. So they don't understand what India did even if it was for our own benefit.

Just like we don't care about our freedom fighters, so don't they.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom