What's new

Protect the muslims interest in myanmar: Mulayam

I clean my home first then clean the surroundings.

Burma your home?

Naah, you are just trolling like always. Jumping from one argument to another and posting flames in the name of humanity.

Honestly, and I don't know if you care, but you add nothing to the debate. Your suggestion to give a UP district is obviously not practical and was just a flame, a worthless flame. You know that, we know that. And you keep blaming the PDF Indians, check your own posts.

I clean my home first then clean the surroundings.

I dont understand.

If muslims getting killed in burma, you ask GoI to give them refuge in India.

If Hindus getting killed in paksiatn and bangladesh for several decades, you come up with excuses.

muslims in burma and hindus in pakistan and bangldesh are both the same cases, how are they different ?

If it takes me to be a traitor to protect the soul of india from getting destroyed by the indian demons on pdf then so be it.
Hey Devi!!! kshama karo humein..... aur niklo yahan se.
Really, why you are so obsessed with India. Don't you have any other work? And do not quote me, As we Indians are lazy and don't have any work to do. Hey MATA, Hum Apradhi hai Kshama karo humein Kshama Karo.:rofl:

They speak Bengali. They are Muslims. Where do you think they are from? Syria? UAE? Germany? or Bangladesh?
Hmmm let me think....

Its about time you Bangladeshis stop going to other peoples countries illegally and breed like cockroaches to change their demography and take up their resources. Else that is the treatment you are going to get.

that makes labong roy gourav pm mukherji toxic pus tiki tiki tam tam all Bangladeshi! are they Bangladeshi?? no! Rohingyas have chittagong roots.. but they are not Bangladeshi! they migrated there 200 hundred years ago, Same way there was migration from Myanmar into Bangladesh. Now they are all proud bangladeshi! we dont call theme burmese .. photos from chittagong

301011_2474275374724_1068918144_n.jpg

310880_2474282814910_469923284_n.jpg

I dont understand.

If muslims getting killed in burma, you ask GoI to give them refuge in India.

If Hindus getting killed in paksiatn and bangladesh for several decades, you come up with excuses.

muslims in burma and hindus in pakistan and bangldesh are both the same cases, how are they different ?
both cases are same.muslims of burma are asking for asylum hence india should provide it.if hindus of pakistan and BD want asylum then too india must provide it.As for protect ing minorities in pak and BD its india's duty to enforce it on the countries like it did in 1971 to protect them,.

Burma your home?

Naah, you are just trolling like always. Jumping from one argument to another and posting flames in the name of humanity.

Honestly, and I don't know if you care, but you add nothing to the debate. Your suggestion to give a UP district is obviously not practical and was just a flame, a worthless flame. You know that, we know that. And you keep blaming the PDF Indians, check your own posts.
then just keep quite insted of quoting my posts.

both cases are same.muslims of burma are asking for asylum hence india should provide it.if hindus of pakistan and BD want asylum then too india must provide it.As for protect ing minorities in pak and BD its india's duty to enforce it on the countries like it did in 1971 to protect them,.

What are you doing about the Hindus in pakistan and bangladesh.

Since you have all the time in the world "to protect India's soul", are you taking up their cause just like what you "pretend" about taking up rohingya's cause ?

that makes labong roy gourav pm mukherji toxic pus tiki tiki tam tam all Bangladeshi! are they Bangladeshi?? no! Rohingyas have chittagong roots.. but they are not Bangladeshi! they migrated their 200 hubdred years ago, Same way there was migration from Myanmar into Bangladesh. Now they are all proud bangladeshi! we dont call theme burmese

I never said anything about Indian Bengalis, so don't put words in my mouth. My best friend is an Indian Bengali, and they are just Indians to me just like any other Indian ethnicity.

As for Rohingyas, you just proved my point with the bolded part, I was talking about their roots. I agree with you however that they should be given full citizenship rights.

that makes labong roy gourav pm mukherji toxic pus tiki tiki tam tam all Bangladeshi! are they Bangladeshi?? no! Rohingyas have chittagong roots.. but they are not Bangladeshi! they migrated there 200 hundred years ago, Same way there was migration from Myanmar into Bangladesh. Now they are all proud bangladeshi! we dont call theme burmese .. photos from chittagong

LOL, they are native to CHT, it is Bengalis who made them minority in CHT by constant migration.

What are you doing about the Hindus in pakistan and bangladesh.

Since you have all the time in the world "to protect India's soul", are you taking up their cause just like what you "pretend" about taking up rohingya's cause ?
i ve already suggested the solution.

Guys : Please do not Argue with ajtr aunty ji Esq.

SHe Will Drag You Down To His Level and Beat You With Experience

cheers

Dont worry.

I will fall down to her level and still beat her with my experience.

i ve already suggested the solution.

Sorry Ma'm, not impressed.

I asked what are YOU doing about that cause. Are you taking it up just like you "pretend" to do for rohingyas ?

I disagree, Indians and Burmese Rohingyas have nothing in common, so it makes no sense to give them refugee status because they wont be able to mix and live with the population happily anyways.

Indians and Pak/BD minorities like Chritians/Sikhs/Hindus have a lot in common because of the fact that we were the same country at one point in time, so they can easily adapt to Indian life and should be given refugee status if needed.

We gave asylum to Bangladeshis back in 70s, look at present, illegal ones are in millions and I you look at the posters here, they HATE India. So I think we should learn from our mistakes.

Second thing, Its not in our best interest to increase dependent population.

People talk about humanity and all, but what about millions of native Indians dies because of the resources sucked by illegal immigrants.

They take all the low jobs like house-maid, rickshaws, labour work as they work for less money than the native ones. What about the children of these native Indians ?

What you are suggesting is theoretically humane but practically and in longer run, suppression of our own people, indirectly. As if we aren't suppressing them enough, we are going to add another dimension.

Back
Top Bottom