What's new

Protect the muslims interest in myanmar: Mulayam

Mulayam has lost it .
Then he will say protect and give assylum to african muslims.
Then he will symphatise for Balochistani .
Ironically he has done absolutely nothing for the muslims in the region

I think if this useless politician Mulayam Singh Yadav actually did something useful for Indians or Indian Muslims, that would very much be appreciated. He knows he is a useless politician, and is trying to score some cheap votes from the Islamists by speaking BS he does not have the balls to do. Maybe if he focused less on Burmese Rohingya Muslims, and focused more on his own constituency of UP Muslims or UP in general, then maybe UP would not be a piece of $hit like it currently is.

Good call by Mulayam.How about bringing all Mayanmar muslims to UP and settling them in Mulayam singh Yadav's constituency.one district especially can be made for them in UP.

NO. How about a traitor like yourself do us Indians a favour and go live in Bangladesh or Pakistan? I am sure they will provide a full district just for you :wave:

Why dont you put it in a honest and a better way:-

"I have no other work to do in my life so I spend my time poking my nose in the internal affairs of other countries in the name of humanity"
I ve all the time in the world to see to it that india's soul is not destroyed by the PDF indians

shows your knowledge on the topic! link please where have they used the word " Bangladeshi"

They speak Bengali. They are Muslims. Where do you think they are from? Syria? UAE? Germany? or Bangladesh?
Hmmm let me think....

Its about time you Bangladeshis stop going to other peoples countries illegally and breed like cockroaches to change their demography and take up their resources. Else that is the treatment you are going to get.

I ve all the time in the world to see to it that india's soul is not destroyed by the PDF indians

In that case, I hope you have reserved some part of your time to look into the atrocities being committed on Hindus in bangladesh and pakistan.

NO. How about a traitor like yourself do us Indians a favour and go live in Bangladesh or Pakistan? I am sure they will provide a full district just for you :wave:
I think it was a sarcasm.....:D

Atleast I hope so....:drag:

If it takes me to be a traitor to protect the soul of india from getting destroyed by the indian demons on pdf then so be it.

In that case, I hope you have reserved some part of your time to look into the atrocities being committed on Hindus in bangladesh and pakistan.
I clean my home first then clean the surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom