What's new

Protesters in Antalya

TurAr:
You are not listening,Assad is not supporting PKK,his father did.After 2000 when Assad came to office,Syria has not supported PKK.
Why do you think the Turkey-Syrian relation were so good before unrest in Syria?

About the jet,let me tell you one thing,before the Syria shot down the jet,Turkey was still hosting,arming and sending terrorists to Syria.What do you say about that?Turkey should have never send that jet over the country that its almost at war with it and is helping the revolt in there.Such incident had never happenned before.Thinking that the jet was accidentially sent there is naive.

You should be able to think logically,not patriotic.

Okudugun gazeteyle beni şaşırttın dogru yolu bulmussun :D ismini vermek istemedigim komşu ülkemizin molları kaddafi ve mübarek yıkıldıgında bunu olumlu karşılamıştı fakat ne yazıkki sadece mezhepçi bir yapıdan kurulan suriyeye gelince tavırları degişti. İrakın bugünkü bölünmüş yapısında türkiye kadar molla devleti olan komşumuzunda bir okadar parmagı vardır . Molla devletiyle saddamın savaşında mustafa barzaniye silah ve asker yardımı yapan komsumuz olan molla devletidir. Türkiyenin barzaniyle ilişkilerini tasvip etmiyorum zatende konumuz o değil ırakın 3 bölünmesini kastediyorsan ırakı 3 e bölen amerikan ve komsu molla devletidir ki komsu molla devletinde hocalar vaaz veriyordu saddama karsı amerikayla işbirligi yapın diye ki nitekim bu durum ırakda mezhep savaşını başlattı :) bu durum şimdide suriyeye sıcradı gocunacak bir durum yok yani . Suriyenin bölünmesine gelincede merak etme esad gittikden sonra yiyorsa bagımsızlık ilan etsinler :D

Iste kendinde aciklamis oldugun gibi bu durumlarda Turkiye'nin tavri mezhepci olarak degil, milli menfaatleri onde tutan ulusal devlet anlayisiyla politikasini yurutmesi gerekir. Sii'ler tabi zamani gelince ABD'den faydalanacak. Bugunde sunniler faydalanmak istiyor ama hata ediyorlar cunku yurutulen strateji butun muslumanlara karsi bir strateji ve bir yok etme girisimidir. Saddami silahlandiran kimdi? Silahlandirilmayi birak, Saddami kim getirip Iran'a karsi koydu? Yani bak, ister sii olsun ister sunni, bu her zaman ABD'nin, Israil'in cikarina dir. Hele bugun ki mezhep catismalari..

Ama goruyorum ki, konuyu baska yonlere cekmeye calisiyorsun. AKP bugun eli kanli adamlara yardim etmektedir o kadar. Hukuk disi bu isler eninde sonunda Turkiye'yi yakacak. Zaten yakmislar nerdeyse kul olacagiz.

TurAr:
You are not listening,Assad is not supporting PKK,his father did.After 2000 when Assad came to office,Syria has not supported PKK.
Why do you think the Turkey-Syrian relation were so good before unrest in Syria?

About the jet,let me tell you one thing,before the Syria shot down the jet,Turkey was still hosting,arming and sending terrorists to Syria.What do you say about that?Turkey should have never send that jet over the country that its almost at war with it and is helping the revolt in there.Such incident had never happenned before.Thinking that the jet was accidentially sent there is naive.

I have been repeating my self a lot, and TurAr still says Bashar Alasad supports PKK , he forgot that Turkey and Syria had free trade and open borders before the conflict.

FFS he even let PKK/PYD to control some of its towns just to annoy Turkey even more. How could you believe he is not supporting PKK.

I have been repeating my self a lot, and TurAr still says Bashar Alasad supports PKK , he forgot that Turkey and Syria had free trade and open borders before the conflict.

That was before Assad started to murder his own people...

Thats all because of government's wrong policy, but as I said government done that **** and they have to continue to end they have no choice.

TurAr:

I'm thinking very logical friend. From this point there is no turning back neither for Turkey nor for Assad. And until Assad's departure, he will continue to support PKK, thus more Turks will suffer...

FFS he even let PKK/PYD to control some of its towns just to annoy Turkey even more. How could you believe he is not supporting PKK.

That was before Assad started to murder his own people...

TurAr, CAN YOU PLEASE STFU? YOUR TALKS ARE BASED ON STREET TALKS NOTHING MORE! WHAT ARE THE FSA DOING? WHY YOU DONT SEE THE KILLINGS OF FSA? STAY AT LEAST NEUTRAL MAN.

Damn, talking like that retard Zaman writers and their club.

they control their own villages, and the Syrian army is busy fighting the terrorists that are supported by the west, turkey and GCC. see if Turkey ended their support to the terrorists, those villages would have been restored, by when you cause chaos in your neighbor countries you will get affected also.

I'm thinking very logical friend. From this point there is no turning back neither for Turkey nor for Assad. And until Assad's departure, he will continue to support PKK, thus more Turks will suffer...

Is Assad the one that meets with PKK in Oslo?? Is Assad the one that says MR (sayin) to Ocalan? Is Assad the one that says that he is the co-chair of great middle east project?? START FIRST CLEANING YOUR OWN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF PUTTING NOSE IN OTHERS COUNTRIES!

TurAr, CAN YOU PLEASE STFU? YOUR TALKS ARE BASED ON STREET TALKS NOTHING MORE! WHAT ARE THE FSA DOING? WHY YOU DONT SEE THE KILLINGS OF FSA? STAY AT LEAST NEUTRAL MAN.

Damn, talking like that retard Zaman writers and their club.

And what is your talks are based on? Go listen to some music, taste the sin.

Is Assad the one that meets with PKK in Oslo?? Is Assad the one that says MR (sayin) to Ocalan? Is Assad the one that says that he is the co-chair of great middle east project?? START FIRST CLEANING YOUR OWN COUNTRY INSTEAD OF PUTTING NOSE IN OTHERS COUNTRIES!

That was my fvcking point. We should have done that instead of sticking our nose into this mess. But who am i talking to? You are just pathetic, go away.

. Sii'ler tabi zamani gelince ABD'den faydalanacak. Bugunde sunniler faydalanmak istiyor ama hata ediyorlar cunku yurutulen strateji butun muslumanlara karsi bir strateji ve bir yok etme girisimidir. Saddami silahlandiran kimdi? .
Yav sen resmen iran çocugusun :) Şiiler faydalanıyorsa sanane sunnilerinde faydalanmasından ? ırakda öldürülen sunni arap ve türkmenin sayısı 2 milyon bunda molla devletinin de parmagı var bana onları savunma sakın

saddamı silahlandıran RUSYA'ydı bilmiyorsan ögren saddam rus molla devleti amerikan silahlarıyla savaştı .Hatta İRANGATE olayında israil ve amerikan iranın yenilme durumuna gelmesinden ötürü irana silah yardımında bulundu gizlice ..

Anlıcan suriyedeki durum keser sap ilişkidir. Türkiyede bu durumdan elinden geldigince karlı çıkmaya çalışmalıdır her ne kadar akp hükümeti bunu başaramayıp eline yüzüne bulaştırsada.. sunuda unutma türkiyeyi ne pkk ne israil yakabilir bizim bölgedeki en büyük düşmanımız meshepçi yaklaşımdır ve bu çıbanın başıda KOMŞU MOLLA DEVLETİDİR.

That was my fvcking point. We should have done that instead of sticking our nose into this mess. But who am i talking to? You are just pathetic, go away.

Why you talking 24/7 about Assads support on PKK then? So because his father supported PKK, we must support a unknow group that call themself free syrian army and ruining the whole country?

era_923
is father as-sad alive one month ago...go away
you dont know international law of intercepting an aircraft...you will pay for your support to assad...the butcher of innocent syrian people

You just jump from one topic to another,so I think any logical arguement is impossible here.I asked some simple questions...

era_923
is father as-sad alive one month ago...go away
you dont know international law of intercepting an aircraft...you will pay for your support to assad...the butcher of innocent syrian people

Yes I know international law better than you,Turkey is officially a hostile state to Syria,now you can cry me a river.
Iran is supporting Syria politically,not by sending terrorists or arms in there.And also,Turkey will pay for its actions before Iran,I think it's just started,and the Kurdistan in Syria is the new nightmare for Turkey.
At last,the real butchers in Syria are those AlQaeda terrorists who target civilians to blame it on government.

Why you talking 24/7 about Assads support on PKK then? So because his father supported PKK, we must support a unknow group that call themself free syrian army and ruining the whole country?

He is supporting PKK, thus lots of people have been killed because of the terrorists who came from Syria.

The country has already ruined. Until Assad gone, yeah we must support them for the sake of our people.

Back
Top Bottom