What's new

Protests erupt in Xinjiang and Beijing after deadly fire

Masks do not work. Not the crap in the public markets. You forget that I am in the semicon industry and I know what works. The fab's pump shops guys laughed when we implemented COVID protocols, from masks to partitions. They are responsible for the fab's cleanrooms. Their vacuum pumps have to extract particles smaller than the virus. So they know that the public COVID measures are just theatre.

I agree. The public covid protocols were just to make the public feel safe but in reality it made no difference, getting away from covid is like getting away from flu.

With freedom such cases are openly known . Too bad CCP has inflicted a million times worse conditions on you ppl yet you can't know or talk abt those.
It's indeed hard, but comparing to India, lol.. do you think any of those protestors in Shanghai likes to be transfered to your wonderful India?

yes, if going by us % death numbers, without lockdowns china would have maybe 4 million deaths. compared to under 5000 now.

people are saying lockdowns cant be forever since covid isnt going away and they're probably right, some day they'll have to open up. but maybe they are waiting for better vaccines or something.
! Big chunk of their death toll is "suspected Corona death"

I like how you're coping seeing protests. There's hope after all.
Contrary to what you tiny brain believes, Chinese people always voice their grivenances to the government, unlike you empty promoise making Indian government , all the issues will get fixed or eased in a timely manner in China.

Contrary to what you tiny brain believes, Chinese people always voice their grivenances to the government, unlike you empty promoise making Indian government , all the issues will get fixed or eased in a timely manner in China.
Good try. No cigar

Yes and India with 530000 deaths from covid and USA with 1.1 million death are incredible intelligent and humanity. :enjoy:

Checkout how many Chinese killed by covid compare to the 2 clown countries....

but you said there is no COVID in China?

the word has solved the issue seems like Chinese vaccine didn't work as expected

the research was rushed I think and now China is paying the price

but you said there is no COVID in China?

the word has solved the issue seems like Chinese vaccine didn't work as expected

the research was rushed I think and now China is paying the price
When did I say there is no covid in China. So you are saying 100 covid death is no different from 1 million covid death? Which school did you attend to learn your comprehension? :lol:

And has mighty western vaccine prevent US death daily from covid?

When did I say there is no covid in China. So you are saying 100 covid death is no different from 1 million covid death? Which school did you attend to learn your comprehension? :lol:

And has mighty western vaccine prevent US death daily from covid?

great so China still has not ben able to control COVID

meanwhile the nations have been successful

I think the Chinese vaccine was fake to fool people

Protestors urge China's President Xi to resign over Covid restrictions - BBC News​

this is terrible for Citizens of China

they should overthrow the government

very badly handled

I agree. The public covid protocols were just to make the public feel safe but in reality it made no difference, getting away from covid is like getting away from flu.
Initially, back in Mar 2020, when we had scant data all the extreme measures were justified, but once the data started coming in, the world should have gone back to normal 1.5 yr ago. Just like everyone else, I was struggling to find info on my own, but one day at work, we had an issue with a batch of wafer and I happened to run into the fab's pump shop guys. They were called in to repair a chamber pump. We started talking and our casual conversation turned to the COVID response. For the next hour, I learned about particle sizes, masks, cleanroom and surgery room attire, what works and does not, and essentially those guys just laughed off the masks that our medical leaders were espousing. The cheapo masks does reduce particle travel distance but since people still congregate, the air currents produce by moving humans carries the COVID virus from person to person anyway. Same for those stupid partitions at our desks. The HVAC system carries everything all over. The bottom line is that if we really want to stop and kill the virus, literally everyone has to be quarantined in his/her own box, which is impossible, and if we allow people to congregate, everyone would have to dress in %100 cleanroom attire which is what surgeons wear.

China is not stopping the virus with these draconian policies.

What do you mean the mask doesn't work? My whole department(anesthesiology) was working with covid patients for 2 years. Those who religiously wore masks remained infection free.
We saw scores of people die in front of us.
Buddy, we were told to wear masks of cloths and even tissue paper. The masks that your dept had were probably medical grade which was not what are selling in the markets.

great so China still has not ben able to control COVID

meanwhile the nations have been successful

I think the Chinese vaccine was fake to fool people

this is terrible for Citizens of China

they should overthrow the government

very badly handled
LOL... Ok, 1.1 million deaths mean you are so capable to control covid and China 6000 death is incapable. :lol:

These clown will soon say the globe is cube! :enjoy:

China may need to make some corrections and adjustments about her covid policies, but we don't need loser US to point fingers, US is the last person to teach others how to handle covid, do you guys hear over 1 million American dead crying from six feet under?

Thank god there are no direct flights between China and India now or else we'd have struggled too.
Besides vaccination, there has also been lots of infection in the past. This hybrid immunity will protect people from severe disease. That is why we never went for a zero-Covid policy and rightly so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom