What's new

PTI calls for stern action against Faisal Vawda

He has been arrested ? Expect him to join PSP soon.

some pti karachi official are losers,vawda is far better than these no good officials .this Naz Baloch,Ali zaidi and specially naeem ul haq are back stabbers .cant get votes cant do any work on ground.vawda is doing practical work be it going to london against Altaf,going to NAB to give testimony and evidence on corruption done in Karachi,providing proofs of other companies of Panama sharif.I hope these no good losers be replaced based on there performance.

DPS lied to the press earlier that a woman died due to traffic blockage by protestors.Later like a shameless deth denied and said no woman died in ambulance due to traffic jam.

CrxHk1lWgAA3nZN.jpg

CrxHkbuXgAAApmQ.jpg

CrxHhgVWAAADdgP.jpg

You mean ... Paralyzing the city for 5 hours is OK even without getting approval from party's high command ...........

Want to know why you guys have so much interest in it? not only you but many other indian members here have a lot of interest in it.

Cant talk about other Indian members. But I used to be a political worker and have interest in politics.

Last edited:
Are you a student of politics and such things or is this personal?

Yes.. i used to work for a political party in my area and help them in devising campaigns for different elections. Have stopped doing that for 2 years now. But interest in politics in general, still remains.

So you think what you perceive as destruction is more than the destruction Sharif brothers has caused to Pakistan? Corruption to you is ok and is not considered destruction?
They are democratically elected and rightful leaders of Pakistan. If you don't like it, then get politically involved. Don't vent your frustration on public or private property.

If you think they "caused" destruction - then which idiot in their right mind, would respond destruction with destruction. It makes them no different.

You mean ... Paralyzing the city for 5 hours is OK even without getting approval from party's high command ...........

You should be used to it

MQM used to terrorize the city for days, and shut everything down.

Back
Top Bottom