What's new

PTI calls for stern action against Faisal Vawda

what a joke my friend you posted to my reply,

No my friend, the joke is you. As usual being a slave, Nandipur records burned with billions of corruption but you still continue to defend PML-N. Shameless.

yes PTI is dead, in karachi after securing 700000 votes!
Yes PTI is dead in Interior Sindh.
Yes PTI was and is dead in Baluchistan.

From an electoral point of view, PTI needs to win Punjab and KPK to form a Government in the Center. Karachi and Balochistan are not that important electorally, barely 30 seats between them. Interior Sindh is important but the people there will continue voting for the Bhutto Family.

Yes PTI never ever able to win elections in the presence of Shahbaz sharif ,securing few seats out of 392 seats, and that trend from 2013, is consistent.

Off course, because the elections in 2013 were massively rigged. I have no doubt that PML-N would have won, but not with this margin. Look at the bi elections, PML-N is barely winning the elections despite rigging votes in its favor and using the State Machinery. I mean, the education, administration and police can mobilize almost 20 000 votes in favor of the Government candidate. Considering how Shahbaz Sharif is performing now, with the State of Punjab which is in ruins, let's see if Shahbaz Sharif can win without the State Machinery.

about KPK, for your information in last bi election in Peshawar of KPK assembly , PTI was on at No; 4, mind that PTI was on No;4, after performing and bringing so called change in Peshawar.

And that seat belonged to PML-N. Out of the 11 seats in Peshawar, PTI holds 10. Do the math. Also, PPP was still winning bi elections in Punjab between 2008 and 2013. Remember that bi election in Multan where the Punjab Government put all its resources, Nawaz Sharif personally went to the constituency but still lost.

So my brother, just on the basis of assumption, you think PTI is doing well, but my any point is not based on assumption, that all the facts i write.

I am yet to see a single fact.

i will pray for PTI to win elections in Punjab, but i don't think that will be possible in next elections, because shahbaz sharif doing well.

How is he doing well?

Punjab leads in corruption, law and order is at a breaking point that is why Rangers have been summoned, the fiscal and monetary conditions in Punjab Finances are deplorable, Infrastructure is crumbling and Healthcare System is non existent.

about the corruption, PTI always talking about corruption, but where is model of eliminating Corruption, do u think corruption completely ended in KPK?? and i also hope the pressure group of PTI's MNA from KPK , blaming Pervaiz khattak for corruption.

It hasn't, but i can tell you it has decreased. How come the Sharif Brothers have been in power for 30 years but have failed to end corruption? In Punjab, corruption is at an all time high. The mere fact that MNA's and MPA's are questioning Khattak is a good sign of democracy, whereas in PML-N MNA's and MPA's are considered slaves and expected to act like brainless idiots.

No my friend, the joke is you. As usual being a slave, Nandipur records burned with billions of corruption but you still continue to defend PML-N. Shameless.

From an electoral point of view, PTI needs to win Punjab and KPK to form a Government in the Center. Karachi and Balochistan are not that important electorally, barely 30 seats between them. Interior Sindh is important but the people there will continue voting for the Bhutto Family.

Off course, because the elections in 2013 were massively rigged. I have no doubt that PML-N would have won, but not with this margin. Look at the bi elections, PML-N is barely winning the elections despite rigging votes in its favor and using the State Machinery. I mean, the education, administration and police can mobilize almost 20 000 votes in favor of the Government candidate. Considering how Shahbaz Sharif is performing now, with the State of Punjab which is in ruins, let's see if Shahbaz Sharif can win without the State Machinery.

And that seat belonged to PML-N. Out of the 11 seats in Peshawar, PTI holds 10. Do the math. Also, PPP was still winning bi elections in Punjab between 2008 and 2013. Remember that bi election in Multan where the Punjab Government put all its resources, Nawaz Sharif personally went to the constituency but still lost.

I am yet to see a single fact.

How is he doing well?

Punjab leads in corruption, law and order is at a breaking point that is why Rangers have been summoned, the fiscal and monetary conditions in Punjab Finances are deplorable, Infrastructure is crumbling and Healthcare System is non existent.

It hasn't, but i can tell you it has decreased. How come the Sharif Brothers have been in power for 30 years but have failed to end corruption? In Punjab, corruption is at an all time high. The mere fact that MNA's and MPA's are questioning Khattak is a good sign of democracy, whereas in PML-N MNA's and MPA's are considered slaves and expected to act like brainless idiots.

brother,

I am joke,
and u r the follower of a Joker.
first of all i would remind you, i never ever defend PML N, and i voted for PTI in 2013, and Local bodies elections as well.

now why i am saying joker.

1. Corruption is in 2 cities of Punjab?
2. With Zardari Imran want to eliminate Corruption?
3. Still waiting for Empire's finger.?
4. 35 Puncture's?

Brother open your own eyes, and look, what happen in last three calls of Imran khan, and lastly what happen in Karachi,

and really feel ashamed that i ever in past defended PTI, and think they will bring change, and now look with shah Mehmood and Jhangir Tareen IK, want to bring change?

what a stupidity!

There is a concept in multi-party system, called "Index of opposition unity". This basically means that chance of the incumbent to return back to power is inversely proportional to unity among opposition parties.

Since last few months,almost every opposition party seem to be getting united in their "hatred " for Sharifs. Next election should be exciting considering their performance in recently held elections.

Can someone ask Faisal Vawda why does he roams around in an unregistered Land Cruiser with FVG number plate? isn't that illegal? isn't that something against the manifesto of a party which strives upon "justice" ???

Faisal Vawda is nothing but a rich brat who got importance just because ...

1. He is rich and funding party
2. He is business partner and good friend of Imran Ismail

ask anyone around in DHA / Clifton area how many FVG plates cars they have seen on roads and how law obedient they are

Can someone ask Faisal Vawda why does he roams around in an unregistered Land Cruiser with FVG number plate? isn't that illegal? isn't that something against the manifesto of a party which strives upon "justice" ???

Faisal Vawda is nothing but a rich brat who got importance just because ...

1. He is rich and funding party
2. He is business partner and good friend of Imran Ismail

ask anyone around in DHA / Clifton area how many FVG plates cars they have seen on roads and how law obedient they are
Sab Kuch theek hai if they are ptians:lol:

Brother,

Other parties still securing Votes, from all around country, you cant say that if PTI perform bad, so system is collapse.

i hope u knew how much votes PTI secured in PS -127 Elections.

system is running, and improving as well, yes Shujha pasha is retired , that is the fact.

what a joke my friend you posted to my reply,
yes PTI is dead, in karachi after securing 700000 votes!
Yes PTI is dead in Interior Sindh.
Yes PTI was and is dead in Baluchistan.
Yes PTI never ever able to win elections in the presence of Shahbaz sharif ,securing few seats out of 392 seats, and that trend from 2013, is consistent.
about KPK, for your information in last bi election in Peshawar of KPK assembly , PTI was on at No; 4, mind that PTI was on No;4, after performing and bringing so called change in Peshawar.

So my brother, just on the basis of assumption, you think PTI is doing well, but my any point is not based on assumption, that all the facts i write.

i will pray for PTI to win elections in Punjab, but i don't think that will be possible in next elections, because shahbaz sharif doing well.

about the corruption, PTI always talking about corruption, but where is model of eliminating Corruption, do u think corruption completely ended in KPK?? and i also hope the pressure group of PTI's MNA from KPK , blaming Pervaiz khattak for corruption.

where is the system improving when our prime minister who was caught red handedly in panama leaks lives on without any worry. When was the last time PM sahib addressed parliament?Other than visiting to give excuses to hide his corruption.

Back
Top Bottom