What's new

PTI calls for stern action against Faisal Vawda

I think stage is set by his handler to join PSP.

You want to make it seem like that. I understand that more options need to be grown for people all over Pakistan but accepting whatever altaf said is out of question. Never will anyone accept or be allowed to accept that ever again.

Thanks.
Hang Altaf, totally agree with BUT are Pakistani handlers really want to hang him or just playing politics?
Nah only politics, secondly plz do start hanging with Altaf and ends with Zardari including nawaz BUT AGAIN Nawaz and Zardari has contacts with establishment so nothing will happen to them. A sad unfortunate story.

for your kind information Mustafa kamal living in Faisal wada's house in DHA.
so let c what will be the next development.

What else PTI is good else than blocking roads and doing Kanjer khana on roads and making lives of ordinary people even more difficult. Seriously I have reached to a point of hating PTI and PAT. If they want to do anything please then do it parliament not one roads for GOD sake.

Didn't potis burn down metro bus station in Lahore under the watch of IK?

Any problem with that ?
I think it is an obsession check because it is pretty internal issue. Only Indians are too obsessed while I, being a Pakistani, know very little about Indian politicians (the murderer Moodi, the terrorist Ajit Doval, the coward Rajnath) but I really don't know anything about the lower tier politicians especially from the opposition parties

I think it is an obsession check because it is pretty internal issue. Only Indians are too obsessed while I, being a Pakistani, know very little about Indian politicians (the murderer Moodi, the terrorist Ajit Doval, the coward Rajnath) but I really don't know anything about the lower tier politicians especially from the opposition parties

You think it's an obsession. You don't know anything about Indian politics. How are these things my problem then?

that was a blunder from him but I didn't expect good things from him.

josh is good but he takes it to another level. It's very important that you have a calm head in politics otherwise your enemies will have you for dinner.

You think it's an obsession. You don't know anything about Indian politics. How are these things my problem then?
It is not just obsession, it is lunacy...

That's a breaking news for me:coffee: FW deserve the parties like PTI or PSP but both are dead horses in Karachi tracks.

PTI already dead in most of the parts of Pakistan, and that will witness in next elections as well.

PTI already dead in most of the parts of Pakistan, and that will witness in next elections as well.

You analysis is extremely stupid, and entirely moronic.

PTI is consistently trailing PML-N in Punjab and is consistently polling second most votes after PML-N. In Punjab, the match is entirely between PTI and PML-N, there is no other party that can challenge either of them. Despite PML-N's massive rigging, they are only trailing PML-N's candidates by 5-8k votes. Also, keep in mind PML-N is in power at Centre and the Provincial Government. When PPP was in power in Centre, they were smacking PML-N's candidates in by elections left and right.

PTI is already the most popular party in KPK, and is expected to clean sweep the next election there. On what basis can you say PTI is a dead party? The next match is going to be between PML-N and PTI, there is no other party that can challenge their dominance. PML-N is already in trouble because they have failed to deliver anything besides corruption.

People of Pakistan are sick of corruption and incompetence. Just look at how PML-N is looting the country dry, corruption is at its peak. The economy is in doldrums, and our foreign policy is literally extinct. PML-N as a party has failed to deliver any governance to the people of Pakistan.

it's not dead. People just have lost hopes in the system. from overall system. not PTI.

True

Our friend is just being stupid

it's not dead. People just have lost hopes in the system. from overall system. not PTI.

Brother,

Other parties still securing Votes, from all around country, you cant say that if PTI perform bad, so system is collapse.

i hope u knew how much votes PTI secured in PS -127 Elections.

system is running, and improving as well, yes Shujha pasha is retired , that is the fact.

You analysis is extremely stupid, and entirely moronic.

PTI is consistently trailing PML-N in Punjab and is consistently polling second most votes after PML-N. In Punjab, the match is entirely between PTI and PML-N, there is no other party that can challenge either of them. Despite PML-N's massive rigging, they are only trailing PML-N's candidates by 5-8k votes. Also, keep in mind PML-N is in power at Centre and the Provincial Government. When PPP was in power in Centre, they were smacking PML-N's candidates in by elections left and right.

PTI is already the most popular party in KPK, and is expected to clean sweep the next election there. On what basis can you say PTI is a dead party? The next match is going to be between PML-N and PTI, there is no other party that can challenge their dominance. PML-N is already in trouble because they have failed to deliver anything besides corruption.

People of Pakistan are sick of corruption and incompetence. Just look at how PML-N is looting the country dry, corruption is at its peak. The economy is in doldrums, and our foreign policy is literally extinct. PML-N as a party has failed to deliver any governance to the people of Pakistan.

True

Our friend is just being stupid

what a joke my friend you posted to my reply,
yes PTI is dead, in karachi after securing 700000 votes!
Yes PTI is dead in Interior Sindh.
Yes PTI was and is dead in Baluchistan.
Yes PTI never ever able to win elections in the presence of Shahbaz sharif ,securing few seats out of 392 seats, and that trend from 2013, is consistent.
about KPK, for your information in last bi election in Peshawar of KPK assembly , PTI was on at No; 4, mind that PTI was on No;4, after performing and bringing so called change in Peshawar.

So my brother, just on the basis of assumption, you think PTI is doing well, but my any point is not based on assumption, that all the facts i write.

i will pray for PTI to win elections in Punjab, but i don't think that will be possible in next elections, because shahbaz sharif doing well.

about the corruption, PTI always talking about corruption, but where is model of eliminating Corruption, do u think corruption completely ended in KPK?? and i also hope the pressure group of PTI's MNA from KPK , blaming Pervaiz khattak for corruption.

Back
Top Bottom