What's new

PTI Election Campaign: News & Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, Saqidabad jalsa also huge.

All my predictions and opinions proved wrong, PTI does have a substantial following in rural Punjab.
The lady standing on Imran's left is the candidate from Sadiqabad ... young woman in a rural south Punjab cnstituency challenging the might of Punjab Governer's son ...

Ticker on TV that PTI's Karachi jalsa has been cancelled...can anybody confirm?
@Leader, @Adios Amigo, @Jazzbot.

No Idea.....which TV is reporting it???.......some changes has been done in campaign schedule.....but if Karachi jalsa is cancelled..... then it will be a major set back for urban sindh....specially for Karachi..... It will also have a negative impact on overall campaign and the wave momentum.......In my opinion its a must.......Show of power, in the shape of massive jalsa at Mazar-e-Quaid is necessary........ Shouldn't be cancelled at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeap! confirmed. Because of security situation in Karachi.
Its sad if its true because of the ripples it would have created in the masses ... however we don't want people to be in danger ...they must vent their anger against the system on 11th May.

I kinda knew it, I asked this yesterday but nobody replied in this Thread including the senior Members :/!

Anyways lets see what happens.

@Chrome9

Thank you for very informative post. My friends and my old man who's staying in Pakistan just to vote,have similar thoughts.

Jhang has been betrayed every single time. People had high hopes with that bharwana hottie too as she was young and everyone thought that she will make a dent.....never happened.

I see a lot of awareness, in Jhang among the young blood. On may 5 they will sign their declaration of independance.

Do you,know the venue?

The latest situation is the venue is still being negotiated. Khan Sahb has indicated it should be in Mai Heer stadium (same place as Shahbaz Sharif Jalsa) PTI Jhang people are of the view it should be in "Churchi Ground," I'll let you know as soon as they have something confirmed.

Imran Khan Khanewal Jalsa full speech 26th April 2013.......Electrifying

[video]http://tune.pk/video/71496/imran-Khan-Speech-in-Khanewal-Jalsa-Complete-Video-26-april-2013[/video]

Rahimyarkhan

15183_10151443481254527_1602263079_n.jpg

Chairman Imran Khan addressing the gigantic Tsunami in Rahimyarkhan! Change has come.

484583_10151443484489527_1861580095_n.jpg

Gigantic crowd at Rahimyarkhan. Imran Khan calls youth for action in last 13 daya to go door to door for the campaigning.

386886_10151443501134527_288305265_n.jpg

your coward leader just ran away from karachi because it is suffering from terrorism

1) not one word against terrorists

2) karachiites wont give votes to a coward guy who cant come to karachi and sympathise with their loss

3) the dealings with terrorists didnt come fruitful

4) those who gave conspiracy theory that MQM did to its own people, then they should know that talibans are against the entire system and they want to bring shariah, they dont agree with imran's concerts, because they think music is haram and the musician's tongue should be cut so that he could never sing

mullah imran loses it all

Thanks for the link to the video.The video really made me cry couldn't stop my tears.My mom walked into my room and was like what happened because my eyes were full of tears.The robbers in the media and govt blame us that we overseas Pakistanis don't have any feeling for the country and may not to loyal.But where the country stands today is not because of overseas Pakistanis.Even we are contributing to the economy.Anyway we have the love for our country that's why we feel the pain which they don't.

your coward leader just ran away from karachi because it is suffering from terrorism

1) not one word against terrorists

2) karachiites wont give votes to a coward guy who cant come to karachi and sympathise with their loss

3) the dealings with terrorists didnt come fruitful

4) those who gave conspiracy theory that MQM did to its own people, then they should know that talibans are against the entire system and they want to bring shariah, they dont agree with imran's concerts, because they think music is haram and the musician's tongue should be cut so that he could never sing

mullah imran loses it all

Coward Leader???...........Who????.....R u talking about that handsome/smart/Courageous leader, who is sitting abroad........ Not daring to set foot in his own so called country..... even when he is ruling it!.......That sets an example mighty high.....Mighty good!

Or the one, who dares to challenge, Sam uncle, loud and clear......or who runs campaigns against drones throughout the country...... or who takes the rally to waziristan...... or the one who dares to gather people under the green flag in Baluchistan, where people were used to burn it......or the one who sleeps on containers in open sky in city like Peshawar, where bombs used to explode by hours not days.........

You must be a Joker of your own kind!

Coward Leader???...........Who????.....R u talking about that handsome/smart/Courageous leader, who is sitting abroad........ Not daring to set foot in his own so called country..... even when he is ruling it!.......That sets an example.....Mighty good!

Or the one, who dares to challenge, Sam uncle, loud and clear......or who runs campaigns against drones throughout the country...... or who takes the rally to waziristan...... or the one who dares to gather people under flag in Baluchistan......or the one who sleeps on containers in open sky in city like Peshawar, where bombs used to explode by hours not days.........

You must be a Joker of your own kind!

hello, first of all congratulations on keeping on deleting my posts regarding exposing your immy bhai, which is the very clear example of your biased moderation

secondly, the guy who is sitting in london doesnt want to contest elections, he has never i repeat never contested election even the local bodies election so how can you compare a guy who never had big ambitions like imran who wants to become the PM of pakistan, all MQM leaders visit any where in pakistan including balochista, khyber pukhtunkhwa and punjab, and they live among the teror threat in karachi, while your coward leader cant speak one word against terrorists

he went to waziristan on the protection of talibans, speaking against drone attacks would never make your head chopped by talibans, speaking against uncle sam, well even jamaatis and MMA did in 2002 and after thats all is infront of you, MMA mullahs didnt even resist the army operation and drone attacks in KPK

let me bring you to the reality check

Coward Leader???...........Who????.....R u talking about that handsome/smart/Courageous leader, who is sitting abroad........ Not daring to set foot in his own so called country..... even when he is ruling it!.......That sets an example mighty high.....Mighty good!

!

He iz s0o handsome and his voice uff parde may rehne do :lol: he should try in hollywood he could replace Tom cruise in MI6.

hello, first of all congratulations on keeping on deleting my posts regarding exposing your immy bhai, which is the very clear example of your biased moderation

secondly, the guy who is sitting in london doesnt want to contest elections, he has never i repeat never contested election even the local bodies election so how can you compare a guy who never had big ambitions like imran who wants to become the PM of pakistan, all MQM leaders visit any where in pakistan including balochista, khyber pukhtunkhwa and punjab, and they live among the teror threat in karachi, while your coward leader cant speak one word against terrorists

let me bring you to the reality check

Stop ranting about my moderation.....the next time you troll, i will infract you.....

Give some other link..... daily motion doesn't work with me......let me see what great news you have got for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom