What's new

PTI Haqeeqi Azadi March Oct 2022 - News and Updates

Just watched an interview of IK, where he explained the claim by DG ISI that PTI offered another extension to the COAS.

As per IK, he told the COAS 'Agr yeh sab destabilization is liay hai keh aap ko extension chahiay ya koi law change karna hai, to I am ready to give an extension'.

And the DG ISI twisted it to be that IK pleaded with the COAS to get an extension.

Who is saying the truth here?
obviously DG IsI is lying. It's not IK who is supporting certified choors, it's the army, hence they have no credibility.

obviously DG IsI is lying. It's not IK who is supporting certified choors, it's the army, hence they have no credibility.

Lies and falsehood was writ on the dirty faces of these two rascals.

As per IK, he told the COAS 'Agr yeh sab destabilization is liay hai keh aap ko extension chahiay ya koi law change karna hai, to I am ready to give an extension'.

In other words: "If you stop destabilizing me, I will give you an extension or a change of law that you want". Sounds like a pretty clear quid pro quo.

Last edited:
Day 5 starts huge Alhamodlillah. Khan sahab addresses millions of people in Gujranwala

1667297432407.png

1667297639733.png

Sea of Pakistanis in Gujranwala for Azadi March. Pakistanis vehemently reject government planted through regime change operation.

1667297745102.png

1667297792911.png

1667297828516.png

Back
Top Bottom