What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

Last time Dr. Tahir & Imran Khan committed huge blunders. Dr. Tahir was fooled by corrupt & incompetent politicians & Imran Khan did not join the march thanks to Shah Mahmood, javed Hashmi & other A$$ holes in his party. Don't know how well they will do but it all depends on the people of Pakistan.

Last time Dr. Tahir & Imran Khan committed huge blunders. Dr. Tahir was fooled by corrupt & incompetent politicians & Imran Khan did not join the march thanks to Shah Mahmood, javed Hashmi & other A$$ holes in his party. Don't know how well they will do but it all depends on the people of Pakistan.

It was a wise decision not to join a dubious guy, who didnt even invite PTI to join untill he realized in his container that he is just a madari...cannot trust madaris like nawaz/qadari...

It was a wise decision not to join a dubious guy, who didnt even invite PTI to join untill he realized in his container that he is just a madari...cannot trust madaris like nawaz/qadari...

Then who is IK joining hands with?

Then who is IK joining hands with?

Not clear yet. whosoever, wont matter, as this time its Imran Khan leading for electoral reforms, and we know he doesnot break deals !!

Not clear yet. whosoever, wont matter, as this time its Imran Khan leading for electoral reforms, and we know he doesnot break deals !!
friend!
you need to forget the past lets just concertrte on 11th may?
IMRAN isnt is just trying, to get reforms for himself only or for PTI?
if he would have joined TUQ that, time i can bet , today he would be our PM?
but its really domt matters now, lets just say everyone a wellcome to bring real democracy, with out disscussing , past cause everone did mistakes in the past?
lets just start a better 2mmarow, instead?

it was wise decision not to joi TAQ. because he is a madari he is not with IK to electrol reform. and he is also invite the MQM for the anti ragging protest.. seriouslyy?? MQM who's one of the biggest reggers in pak history.. IK should leave TAQ. JI will b good choice..

friend!
you need to forget the past lets just concertrte on 11th may?
IMRAN isnt is just trying, to get reforms for himself only or for PTI?
if he would have joined TUQ that, time i can bet , today he would be our PM?
but its really domt matters now, lets just say everyone a wellcome to bring real democracy, with out disscussing , past cause everone did mistakes in the past?
lets just start a better 2mmarow, instead?

Lol@ real democracy ... Please Atleast you shouldn't even say a word about democracy..

@Topic

Drama indeed, for power struggle. One guy can't digest the fact he lost badly while having the hype of "Clean Swipe" now want power by force. Other proven liar trying again to become a "Munsib" our the election.

The only fact here is, both working to damage all the positive trends in favor of Pakistan & it's economy. And their followers want their party/part to be in power. Selfishness/hypocrisy will be seen on the day of May 11 Demonstration. Join uS

Lol@ real democracy ... Please Atleast you shouldn't even say a word about democracy..

Drama indeed, for power struggle. One guy can't digest the fact he lost badly while having the hype of "Clean Swipe" now want power by force. Other proven liar trying again to become a "Munsib" our the election.

The only fact here is, both working to damage all the positive trends in favor of Pakistan & it's economy. And their followers want their party/part to be in power. Selfishness/hypocrisy will be seen on the day of May 11 Demonstration. Join uS

You are not making sense, sound like a patwari leaguie.

real democracy according to patwaris = PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif secured 8000 votes from a Sargodha constituency where, he said, the number of total registered votes stood at only 1500. :D

real democracy according to patwaris = PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif secured 8000 votes from a Sargodha constituency where, he said, the number of total registered votes stood at only 1500. :D

Personal Attack reported.

Who told you Sargodha Constituency can have only "1500" register voters.. ohh right...

Just for your information Sargodha is a huge constituency.. May be a 9-10 number city in Punjab population wise.

Personal Attack reported.

Who told you Sargodha Constituency can have only "1500" register voters.. ohh right...

Just for your information Sargodha is a huge constituency.. May be a 9-10 number city in Punjab population wise.

So you joyfully recommend public death to a man that is not person attack? or does it come under free speech if it comes under free speech than I did use free speech no personal attack.

No need to inform us rigging is rigging needs no justification.

So you joyfully recommend public death to a man that is not person attack? or does it come under free speech if it comes under free speech than I did use free speech no personal attack.

No need to inform us rigging is rigging needs no justification.

you are paranoid. I haven't recommended anything, but what is the truth about these two guys. what they are and what they upto. NOthing i suggest somthing for him, nor want any thing for him.

you are paranoid. I haven't recommended anything, but what is the truth about these two guys. what they are and what they upto. NOthing i suggest somthing for him, nor want any thing for him.

Aren't you and your friend paranoid about IK, leave them be...No?

Aren't you and your friend paranoid about IK, leave them be...No?

Me or what ever you think is my friend (I don't have anyone in this forum atleast) is not the topic. IK & TuQ are, who are deterailing the Pakistan is the topic. So concentrate on that

@Topic

sorry, i never thought nooracracy?

sorry but its called nooracracy, with no load sheding in raiwind?

Back
Top Bottom