What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

You are not making sense, sound like a patwari leaguie.

real democracy according to patwaris = PML-N Chief Nawaz Sharif secured 8000 votes from a Sargodha constituency where, he said, the number of total registered votes stood at only 1500. :D
BmxJTjQCMAAuIyd.jpg

Geo/Sama/Capital tv 24/7 undue criticism was not enough that Pmln has started giving paid advertisements against PTI 11 May protest... haha

woh bhi bc from tax payers money as the ads are from federal govt !!

ufff....I just wish Kiyani had not betrayed the nation by siding with NRO plan to reinstate Nawaz Kingo and had supported free and fair elections !! @Jazzbot @nuclearpak @RescueRanger @mr42O @pkuser2k12 @A.Rafay @Aeronaut

Government to Add 4000 MW Electricity in National Grid Before 11th May

Hyper scare mode activated

10304344_771203332930374_4429358269983466749_n.jpg

PMLN decided to add 4000 MWATTS into national grid because of protests on 11th may and not because hundreds of thousand of labor are unemployed,factories on lowest of production and whole of Pakistani public have to face load shedding in extreme heat

Pathetic government

@VCheng

Look the above post

The problem is not generating capacity. It is that we cannot afford to run the plants for any length of time before rising costs, theft and non-payment choke the whole system again. This political stunt will be short-lived and expensive.

The problem is not generating capacity. It is that we cannot afford to run the plants for any length of time before rising costs, theft and non-payment choke the whole system again. This political stunt will be short-lived and expensive.

I point out to the political stunt with respect to the coming protests by PTI.

awam doesnot know these technicalities !

Look, just as IK is playing politics, so is the other side. Only to be expected.

look how you come to justify the ruling elite, by equating their ways with that of PTI, while you level baseless allegation on PTI...

Rigging did happen @VCheng do you agree? if yes than how come PTI is playing politics here? Nawaz yes definitely as all the sudden he ordered to add 4000 to the grid. This is pathetic. At least he can do is to be honest for once.

Syed-Talat-Hussain-300x179-28683_200x1861.jpg

Talat-copy1-580x2068.jpg

Talat Hussain Column About 11th May | Current Affairs of Pakistan

سلیم صافی اور طلعت حسین جس طرح عمران خان کی چھترول کرتے ہیں اس کا لطف ہی کچھ اور ہے
یہ دونوں چھتر مار کرلال ہی نہیں کرتے بلکہ نیل ڈال دیتے ہیں
عمران خان اور اس کے انقلابیوں کا رونا دھونا اس کے بعد دیکھنے والا ہوتا ہے
طلعت حسین کا کالم پڑھیں ، لگتا ہے اس نے چھتر تیل میں ڈبو دیا ہے
کچھ دن بعد زبرد ست چھترول کرے گا

I am not in the favor of Nooracracy or peepolicy (PPP) ... I just say to welcome back to General Musharraf ..The Great Person.

I think IK should reconsider his approach towards may 11, 14 jalsa with TUQ.
Not only this is going to flop but will be (currently, it is) damaging the IK reputation.
Its much to better to leave the mad dog alone, mad dog continuously barks but seldom bite;however, every bite results in transfer of germs.
nothing here refered constitutes/refers any name/person, whatsoever :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom