What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

BnYc4hZCUAE9w5F.jpg

proof? i know that the average IQ of pakistanis is very low and quickly resort to conspiracy theories

how can you guys bring naya pakistan with such a typical mentality

for naya pakistan you need to change yourselves first

for example i also believed in conspiracy theories very much, now im a changed man, i don't believe that pakistan is failing because of jew, christian, yahood o hanood, qadiani, CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy
hope you not belive its ISI which is doing harm to pakistan?
cause its what all the enemies wants us to belive?

Yaaro university rd aur Khayaban-e-Iqbal rd tou khuli hogi na subah ko ??? :what:

proof? i know that the average IQ of pakistanis is very low and quickly resort to conspiracy theories

how can you guys bring naya pakistan with such a typical mentality

for naya pakistan you need to change yourselves first

for example i also believed in conspiracy theories very much, now im a changed man, i don't believe that pakistan is failing because of jew, christian, yahood o hanood, qadiani, CIA/RAW/MOSSAD conspiracy

Do you know what is the biggest hurdle on our way to not achieve naya Pakistan?
It's basically the corrupt government, lame judiciary, and sold out media.

Rallying for their rights: Minorities join PTI activists en route to Islamabad

707160-PTIdharnatoISB-1399839418-484-640x480.jpg

Sikhs, Hindus, Christians and Kalashas accompanied the tens of thousands of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) activists who made their way to the federal capital from different parts of the province on Sunday.

Led by adviser to the chief minister and All Pakistan Minorities Central General Secretary Soran Singh, a convoy of over 250 vehicles carrying minority groups headed for D-Chowk in Islamabad to take part in PTI’s protest rally against rigging in the 2013 general elections. These vehicles were occupied by people from Dir, Chitral and parts of Malakand besides other areas.

“This is not about Sikhs, Hindus, Christians and the Kalash people, it is all about Pakistan. Pakistanis from K-P, Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab are in close contact with me and everyone has left for the federal capital to express their feelings against rigging in the general polls last year,” Singh told The Express Tribune late Sunday morning, adding while some had already reached, others were on their way to the venue.

Setting aside their differences, disgruntled provincial lawmakers – including those removed from the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa cabinet recently – did not hesitate to join their party at D-Chowk. PTI’s president in Peshawar, Yasin Khalil, who was recently dismissed from his post of adviser to the chief minister, is one such lawmaker.

Referring to his unceremonious ouster from the cabinet, Khalil said, “Such things happen, but should not lead to a parting of ways”. He said the matter was an internal issue and would not deter him from supporting the PTI. “I am a party loyalist and all my sympathies are for PTI only.”

1011.jpg

S
PTI’s provincial spokesperson, MNA Aisha Gulalai, said keeping in view the presence of thousands of party workers, the provincial leadership has tasked regional office bearers to lead convoys from their respective areas. She said all the convoys could not be asked to leave together from the provincial capital as that would have resulted in mismanagement.

According to PTI Peshawar General Secretary Younas Zaheer, around 1,800 vehicles carrying over 30,000 people have left the provincial capital for Islamabad. He said the convoy was led by PTI provincial general secretary Khalid Masood, adding the six-kilometre long entourage reached the federal capital sans trouble.

In the southern districts, K-P Minister for Revenue Ali Amin Gandapur led a convoy comprising over 400 vehicles from Hangu, DI Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Kohat, Karak and Bannu. The convoy crossed into Punjab around 3:50pm where it was stopped for a security check by the police.

“We were stopped for a security check but when the police saw the crowd they only registered the vehicles and let us go,” Gandapur told The Express Tribune.

The convoy from Swat comprised over 250 vehicles and was led by one of the disgruntled lawmakers of the provincial assembly and PTI Swat district president, Dr Amjad Ali. Similarly, a 300-vehicle convoy from Mardan was led by MNA Muhammad Ali Khan.

According to PTI provincial president Azam Khan Swati, the convoy from Hazara comprised a whopping 2,500 vehicles.

MPA Qurban Ali said he led the convoy from Nowshera. “We have issues with the provincial government, not with the party. We will protest against rigging since it is the collective decision made by the central leadership,” he said.

Tribesmen from the Federally Administered Tribal Areas also made their way to the federal capital. Around 54 vehicles including 24 from Nowshera’s Jalozai Camp for internally displaced persons traversed the journey. Former candidate for the National Assembly from NA-46, Iqbal Afridi said they reached Islamabad after facing immense problems as a majority of the roads leading to D-Chowk were blocked.
ikhs, Hindus, Christians and Kalashas accompanied the tens of thousands of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) activists who made their way to the federal capital from different parts of the province on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom