What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

10259807_10152162761549527_4266188034931446948_n.jpg

ohhh... yar take care of yourself..

BnXwpyuCYAEX5Ln.jpg

lol.... :lol: :omghaha: cheap geo ghulam, copy pasting Babar Sattar praise for IK's demand by removing IK name... :lol:

We dont like GEO but its very good of Iftikhar Ahmad and Babar Satter supporting IK/PTI stand about electoral reform. I saw Geo after jalsa and many of them were agree with IK but than they started to talk about IK vs GEO :)

Also Imran Khan in today jalsa talked about he is against owner of GEO and Najam Sethi. I wasnt home so could not hear his speach but was told that IK praised Hamid Mir for his work ?

IK's address wasn't the best today. Kind of disappointing for some people.

Congratulation a very big Jalsa according to some who went from close areas to D-chock.

W.11 banned good riddance now darkinsky will become active his identic.

How can Unkale Jihadi get banned from here?

What is that seekrut yakhni?

its precisely the same 'dhup me kharab ho jayen ge' PTI mentality

for your new verion of pakistan, you guys need to change yourselves first

Whatever PTI will do, it will always be better than the laanti party has done for Pakistan politics.

MQM has given dead bodies, violence and guns to the youth of Karachi. They say to be struggling against feudal mentality but always are sitting in a govt with PPP - a feudal party.

Keep your stupid philosophy to yourself.

your input neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeded :) @airmarshal

Input given. I just dont understand why MQM burns so badly against PTI! Even if PTI does not compare itself to MQM, its MQM members who try their best to pull PTI down

We dont like GEO but its very good of Iftikhar Ahmad and Babar Satter supporting IK/PTI stand about electoral reform. I saw Geo after jalsa and many of them were agree with IK but than they started to talk about IK vs GEO :)

Also Imran Khan in today jalsa talked about he is against owner of GEO and Najam Sethi. I wasnt home so could not hear his speach but was told that IK praised Hamid Mir for his work ?

Iftikhar ahmad is copying status of Babar Sattar, but he aint saying that its Imran Khan's electoral reforms.

p.s. I heard the whole speech, nowhere he praised Hamid Mir, or maybe I missed, Hamid Mir is his good friend, he reconciled between Geo and Imran Khan a couple of months ago too...

Congratulations! :D

Be honest now, how many are realistically achievable?

All seem impossible. :D

Whatever PTI will do, it will always be better than the laanti party has done for Pakistan politics.

MQM has given dead bodies, violence and guns to the youth of Karachi. They say to be struggling against feudal mentality but always are sitting in a govt with PPP - a feudal party.

Keep your stupid philosophy to yourself.

Input given. I just dont understand why MQM burns so badly against PTI! Even if PTI does not compare itself to MQM, its MQM members who try their best to pull PTI down

they know they rigged, so it burns them the most after pmln.

.... I just dont understand why MQM burns so badly against PTI! Even if PTI does not compare itself to MQM, its MQM members who try their best to pull PTI down

MQM only win seats from karachi (1 or 2 from interior Sindh).

Now, PTI came and won the seat from karachi, it shows that MQM control over the karachi is ending. It's very own existence is in danger; therefore, PTI is enemy number 1 of MQM, as PPP currently has no control over karachi.

main ne kaha tha main so raha hoon jab inqalaab ayee to mujhy jaga dena

kya bana phir ????????????

Khaya Piya Kuch Naheen, Glass Tora Bara Anay:rofl:
hum to umeed inqalaab rakh ker so rahy thy bhai jaan .

kya hoa bijli free ho gai ?
sabko gher mil gya?
10 minutes main hakumat khatam hoi ?
ya vote kal hain ?

need help. can you post or somehow send your email/contact?
:raise: :raise: oh wait I dont have HIS contacts :ashamed:

hum to umeed inqalaab rakh ker so rahy thy bhai jaan .

kya hoa bijli free ho gai ?
sabko gher mil gya?
10 minutes main hakumat khatam hoi ?
ya vote kal hain ?
Uncle itna kuch aik dafa mein nai milta..jub tha tub poori qaum sogi thee...ab nai hai abhi sori hai aap kay saath :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom