What's new

PTI lead 11th May anti rigging protest in D-Chowk Islamabad | Updates & Discussions.

:raise: :raise: oh wait I dont have HIS contacts :ashamed:

Uncle itna kuch aik dafa mein nai milta..jub tha tub poori qaum sogi thee...ab nai hai abhi sori hai aap kay saath :whistle:
to phir ye kya chal raha tha kal sara din ? 11 may ki dhamki to aysy de rahy thy jesy 11 may ko ya inqalaab ayee ga ya qayamat aya to humara doodha wala bhi nhi bus :hitwall:

to phir ye kya chal raha tha kal sara din ? 11 may ki dhamki to aysy de rahy thy jesy 11 may ko ya inqalaab ayee ga ya qayamat aya to humara doodha wala bhi nhi bus :hitwall:
yo Mr. Ignorant the people of Pakistan need some positive light after all the loadshedding...go sit in your dark corner :pissed:

Woh jub tind kay ganj par baal aain gay...throi aqal aai gi tub khattam hui gi naa...IK kay haath mein kiya hai? KPK kay siwai...
KPK main konsa doodh or honey ke river beh rahy hain kal 2 blasts hoy us per aik lafz nhi bola khan

well, reaching down there is another thing, and participating in the jalsa is another, in my experience after a certain distance, the connection between the stage and participants is lost..

on 9th may 2013, the jalsa was no less than 600-900 meter long, and participants were no less than 150000.

this jalsa had about half of participants, if not more... but its really irrelevant, PTI proved its point that it means business with pmln and geo.

We gotta consider the nature and location of this jalsa, it wasn't a ground like previous jalsas where all the supporters could come real close to stage and shout the hell out. It was on a road which is a congested and narrow area, it hindered freedom of movement. So instead the supporters were most way distant from stage, thus there was far less noise.

Plus all the speakers yesterday gave sucker punch to N-League on loadshedding issue, PML-N was clearly on back foot yesterday on this sudden end of load shedding. Even Rana Sanaullah was giving excuses all over the channels that load shedding ended due to rains.

On dunya channel, I enjoyed the moment when in reply to Rana Sanaullah's claim that rain ended load shedding, the news anchor asked him "Rana Sahab, awam ko kia karna chaiye load sedding ke khatmay ke liye? Barish ki dua ya PTI ke jalse ka intizar?" :rofl:

KPK main konsa doodh or honey ke river beh rahy hain kal 2 blasts hoy us per aik lafz nhi bola khan
Well, I cant say much...Maybe he didnt want to spoil the atmosphere...usko ilaqa diyea bhi kidher ka diyea taliban home ka next door...while Ganj gets Punjab and still loadshedding going on in Punjab...heck ganj is PM of the whole country not 1 area...tou usko bhi tou pooch pach kero!

Blasts kay hawalay say we have become slightly insensitive coz it happens so frequently...but yea he should have mentioned it..I thought you were sleeping so How do you know he didnt mention it?

IK retreated & lessen up the rhetoric on GEO in his yesterday’s speech.

Earlier, he attacked GEO an entity as a whole who conspires from top to bottom against PTI but in yesterday’s speech he only single out MSR and said there are many good people in GEO as well, like Hamid Mir who struggle for democracy with us……so slowly by slowly he getting in his senses and measures how suicidal it was to go against the whole media house, as I said earlier……Politically IK is stupidly innocent......at least he tries to learn this time.

Well, I cant say much...Maybe he didnt want to spoil the atmosphere...usko ilaqa diyea bhi kidher ka diyea taliban home ka next door...while Ganj gets Punjab and still loadshedding going on in Punjab...heck ganj is PM of the whole country not 1 area...tou usko bhi tou pooch pach kero!

Blasts kay hawalay say we have become slightly insensitive coz it happens so frequently...but yea he should have mentioned it..I thought you were sleeping so How do you know he didnt mention it?
i read morning what he said was same as he said last 23729342 speeches nothing new :D

Imran Khan, post: 5648261, member: 6381"]KPK main konsa doodh or honey ke river beh rahy hain kal 2 blasts hoy us per aik lafz nhi bola khan

Tu punjab mein konsa Paris ya Switzerland ban gaya hai....

1- 2012 Pakistan fake medicine crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2- Mass scale Khasra
3- Floods with no water efficient/effective drainage system in place
4- heavy loadshedding and electric theft in Punjab [takes top spot in stealing]
5- rana jee aur terrorist links
6- corrupt police of Punjab
7- yaad hai ya nahi Pakistan ki naaq Punjab nay kati jab terrorists nay Sri Lanka team par attack kiya
8- Aab terrorists ka ilzam PTI par tu na dalo na MMA au ANP bhi hain yaad karo MMA ko musharraf nay install kiya tha aur terrorists swat mein jama ho gaye thay not to forget without mentioning who introduced jihadis uncle zia's organization.

Aur bhee post kar doun?

IK retreated & lessen up the rhetoric on GEO in his yesterday’s speech.

Earlier, he attacked GEO an entity as a whole who conspires from top to bottom against PTI but in yesterday’s speech he only single out MSR and said there are many good people in GEO as well, like Hamid Mir who struggle for democracy with us……so slowly by slowly he getting in his senses and measures how suicidal it was to go against the whole media house, as I said earlier……Politically IK is stupidly innocent......at least he tries to learn this time.
Trying is the key word...I see no other leader trying to improve...not an IK fan nor any other fan but I do appreciate what needs to be!

Tu punjab mein konsa Paris ya Switzerland ban gaya hai....

1- 2012 Pakistan fake medicine crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2- Mass scale Khasra
3- Floods with no water efficient/effective drainage system in place
4- heavy loadshedding and electric theft in Punjab [takes top spot in stealing]
5- rana jee aur terrorist links
6- corrupt police of Punjab
7- yaad hai ya nahi Pakistan ki naaq Punjab nay kati jab terrorists nay Sri Lanka team par attack kiya
8- Aab terrorists ka ilzam PTI par tu na dalo na MMA au ANP bhi hain yaad karo MMA ko musharraf nay install kiya tha aur terrorists swat mein jama ho gaye thay not to forget without mentioning who introduced jihadis uncle zia's organization.

Aur bhee post kar doun?
per punjab to nya nhi bana janab wohi purana hai KPK to nya hai :partay:

Tu kiya mein nay roshan Pakistan kay naray laga diye ya uncle shabazi nay aur lahore ka paris kiya IK nay declare kiya woh bhi tu shahbaz uncle ka kamal hai.:haha:

Trying is the key word...I see no other leader trying to improve...not an IK fan nor any other fan but I do appreciate what needs to be!

Sure, but he stupidly thoughts GEO would immediately be banned by attacking ISI, now he learns it will not be the case and at worst GEO will be fined for some amount.......so he tries to patch up somehow:lol:

Imran Bhai, Kuch name hee ka Khial karain.....Itnee tika kay na lain:lol:

Sure, but he stupidly thoughts GEO would immediately be banned by attacking ISI, now he learns it will not be the case and at worst GEO will be fined for some amount.......so he tries to patch up somehow:lol:
fair enough :tup: Lets hear you be equally critical for other parties

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom