What's new

Punjabis must receive permission from Pashtuns before they enter Khyber Pakhtunkhwa - ANP and PTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what he meant to say is that use religion card to unite people.

A large chunk of these people are already into tabligh calling the 70+% biddati and whatnot now with their entry into the political theater - - - - - - - that's the way it is for some blondes

A large chunk of these people are already into tabligh calling the 70+% biddati and whatnot now with their entry into the political theater - - - - - - - that's the way it is for some blondes

If Govt. takes control of these Tableeghi Jamaats ask them to preach Pakistaniat surely it will yield some benefits.

I am shocked at the posts on here, once again the "Muhajir" v "Pashtun" squabble erupts.
Wah, wah keep on giving the hordes of our enemy who watch this site the ultimate tamasha.
I've deleted it this time, the next insult I see will earn a ban for a long time.

People shows true colours merely for petty issue. These PTM guys are supposed to do this same thing by-default and as designed. There is no exception for anyone to pollute this place and doing rightly what PTM, MQM, JSQM, BLA/BRA etc wants. Keeping it clean is the way forward.

If Govt. takes control of these Tableeghi Jamaats ask them to preach Pakistaniat surely it will yield some benefits.

Last time the govt had "funny thoughts" like this one, the Lal masjid saga unfolded.

Last time the govt had "funny thoughts" like this one, the Lal masjid saga unfolded.

Well they are going ahead with Madrassa Reforms which are starting in the next month I think. So lets see how things unfold.

Nationalism is a Curse
As long as Islamic Scholars are being respected in Pakistani Society, and general majority people love to indulge their childrens in Islamic Madrassa -- these type of Goons (PTM, JSMM) wont thrive in our society.

I don't know whether this is a joke or not.

Majority of Islamic scholars opposed the creation of Pakistan.
Right now , seminaries are hot bed for terrorism and calling other " muslims" kafirs and low lives.

Only in Pakistan , can a tom , dick and harry open up a religious center and start preaching his sect.

Islamic Scholars have done nothing positive for this country. Fake and hypocritical.

And when they don't get their way , they label others wajib ul qatal and blow things up.

It is funny how Pakistanis have forgotten the role of Islamic scholars in the last 10-15 years. They have contributed more to the fire than anything else.

And when they don't get their way , they label others wajib ul qatal and blow things up.

It is funny how Pakistanis have forgotten the role of Islamic scholars in the last 10-15 years. They have contributed more to the fire than anything else.

When I see these sissy lil wannabe stalwarts running around clueless, Musharaf seems to me an angel in front of them not that he was from the forces but he has the brain cells to run a govt efficiently

they know their days are numbered their masters are leaving Afghanistan now in their desperatuon they are acting stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom