What's new

Featured Putin: Insulting Prophet Muhammad is not freedom of expression

Lol, lecture me? You dont say to your daddy do you? You been put in your place so badly that you dont even know what you are honking. Your narrative has been ripped apart, there is nothing left to shred.

Thats what you dont get. I did not even say my own opinion about those comics. All i did eas telling you the legal status according our constitution.

Nothing ripped apart, its published, will be published in future again and again and nothing will change about this.

My narrative is our constitution, last time i checked its still the law here.

Your prophet will be mocked in Europe in the future as he has been mocked in the past. Nothing will change that, totally irrelevant what i or you think about this. Facebook is full of such comics and caricatures.

Rip my narrative apart, its still all on the internet for all to watch.

Just looked on google picture search. 1.9 million results...

Thats what you dont get. I did not even say my own opinion about those comics. All i did eas telling you the legal status according our constitution.

Nothing ripped apart, its published, will be published in future again and again and nothing will change about this.

My narrative is our constitution, last time i checked its still the law here.

Your prophet will be mocked in Europe in the future as he has been mocked in the past. Nothing will change that, totally irrelevant what i or you think about this. Facebook is full of such comics and caricatures.

Rip my narrative apart, its still all on the internet for all to watch.

Just looked on google picture search. 1.9 million results...

There is no "legal" issue neither your constitution matter, nor it's written in your constitution to mock prophet (PBUH), even if it did, you or all of you combined, do not matter. It's a basic human rights issues, where religious belief will never be mocked and scorned, worst condone at state level. Failing to do so will cause conflict at all levels of civilisations. Some will use tounge, some might resort to sticks.

The last time they published it, people got killed. I hope sense will prevail and idiotic behaviour is shunned, otherwise more will die (it will be a shame). Islamic world will not stop keep on putting pressure on you lot, Russians have already fall in line, common sense prevailed there. And I am sure you will as well, just a matter of time.

There is no "legal" issue neither your constitution matter, nor it's written in your constitution to mock prophet (PBUH), even if it did, you or all of you combined, do not matter. It's a basic human rights issues, where religious belief will never be mocked and scorned, worst condone at state level. Failing to do so will cause conflict at all levels of civilisations. Some will use tounge, some might resort to sticks.

The last time they published it, people got killed. I hope sense will prevail and idiotic behaviour is shunned, otherwise more will die (it will be a shame). Islamic world will not stop keep on putting pressure on you lot, Russians have already fall in line, common sense prevailed there. And I am sure you will as well, just a matter of time.

1.9 million results on google picture search buddy.

And amigo, we Greeks suffered several hundred year from islamic world and did not fall in line. We crushed the ottomans out and destroyed evrything they did hold dear.

No matter how much you try, we will not go back to stoneage.

1.9 million results on google picture search buddy.

And amigo, we Greeks suffered several hundred year from islamic world and did not fall in line. We crushed the ottomans out and destroyed evrything they did hold dear.

No matter how much you try, we will not go back to stoneage.

Lol, who cares about some random social media stat? Human rights are not defined or understood on the bases of facebook viewing hits! You are not very intelligent are you?

Your nationality, your past or your present for the matter, these are all irrelevant rants.

Failing to understand basic human rights, and being stubborn bastards about it, will only cause mayhem and what we call "fisad fil arad", meaning chaos in world. You might actually witness in your lifetime, if not, your offspring will.

Our concern is not to convince you, you can keep acting as uncivilized rats, it's more to do with the rest of the world to understand who is right and who is wrong.

Lol, who cares about some random social media stat? Human rights are not defined or understood on the bases of facebook viewing hits! You are not very intelligent are you?

Your nationality, your past or your present for the matter, these are all irrelevant rants.

Failing to understand basic human rights, and being stubborn bastards about it, will only cause mayhem and what we call "fisad fil arad", meaning chaos in world. You might actually witness in your lifetime, if not, your offspring will.

Our concern is not to convince you, you can keep acting as uncivilized rats, it's more to do with the rest of the world to understand who is right and who is wrong.

With all due respect but when we see how things are run in those countries i assume we dont talk with them whats right and wrong.

You dont understand western culture and never will. It is you who pushs such cartoons and they will be drawn even more the more you freak out. The more you act crazy, the more encouragement exist and the more it will be drawn. Powerful far right parties here start to put it on their agenda and already do. Politicians like Wilders, Marine le Pen or AfD in Germany even published cartoons themself.

So in the end it is you who promotes it.

Plus you need to realize one thing, your feelings are completly irrelevant to others and what you believe in...others dont care.
Enough to annoy me 🙄

Im sure you would have made a great tax collector in ottoman times my friend Eφιάλτης. Loyal subject of the sultan till the end. I actually find that kind of submissiveness extremly interesting.

Last edited:
With all due respect but when we see how things are run in those countries i assume we dont talk with them whats right and wrong.

You dont understand western culture and never will. It is you who pushs such cartoons and they will be drawn even more the more you freak out. The more you act crazy, the more encouragement exist and the more it will be drawn. Powerful far right parties here start to put it on their agenda and already do. Politicians like Wilders, Marine le Pen or AfD in Germany even published cartoons themself.

So in the end it is you who promotes it.

Plus you need to realize one thing, your feelings are completly irrelevant to others and what you believe in...others dont care.

Universal human rights are not bound by countries and nationhood. Disrespecting people religion is the most uncivilized behaviour. I dont need to understand you and vice versa, it really is not rocket science.

No one is freaking out! People are now getting more assertive. Prophet (PBUH) is now discussed more and Islam is expanding as it was. More you try to ridicule Islam and its Prophet (PBUH) more it will assert itself. By making fun, you lot are only excepting defeat as only defeated minds resort to ridicule. You killed and ridiculed Jews in not too distant past, now you have to make laws about anti-Semitism.

You killed and ridiculed Jews in not too distant past, now you have to make laws about anti-Semitism.
Why do you have to bring that up? It was a political faction in the '30s and 40s Europe. Not all European countries and from the countries that did hunt the jews down,there were millions of people who disagreed with that. Would it be right if I said "You muslims have killed so many jews,muslims hate jews"? That would be a big generalisation too,right? France,Britain and some other European countries used to be very pious. And even when the Left appeared as a political force in post-WWII Europe,they didn't dare to provoke the people's faith by mocking religion or the sacred. But now? With all these anarcholeftist organizations,the political correctness,SJW and feminist movements,
you have men tattooed faces,women with shaved heads,rings on the nose and disrespect to religion.

Back
Top Bottom