What's new

Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'

I may not be Einstein but atleast i'm not dumb enough to actually think that Russia will deploy 150.000 ground troops in Syria.:rofl:

on that point i agree... 150,000 seems too much so soon.

as it is, just the airstrikes have caused panic among the ranks of the fsa/isil terrorists and their masters in turkey, usa, qatar and france.

....or that a few inaccurate air strikes would actually win the war for Assad.o_O

that remains to be seen, disregarding the "inaccurate" part of your statement.

Don't know why none of the world powers interfered till now ?
China is UNSC member but never cares to clean mess like this....it just like a middle class man with audi car in his garage.
He won't use it but he would go for show of infront of his friends.

China is way ahead of Russia in economic growth and defense budget but still it do not interfere militarily in others fight. I like Putin personally but his policies of sustaining long war in syria is going to push Russia in further mess economically. having state of war weapons are not sufficient the Russians must have deep pockets too to sustain such a war,

Oh brother,so many gullible children on this forum...bless your tiny,naive hearts.:lol:

You should be supporting this 100%. You were the cheerleader for the anti Muslim migrants. Well here you have one of the major epicentres being sorted out. Rather late but better late than never. Trust me if President Assad's secular government ever crashes Syria will turn into horror story and trigger off new tidal wave of migrants such as you have never seen before. Don't forget Syria is just around the corner from you. In fact it is closer to you then is UK. What's more we will have a collapsed state for decades as who is going to go in and fix the problem?

I just hope the Russians go in kick the living daylights out of the Daesh and then hand all of Syria back to Assad's control. I am neither a Assad supporter or pro Russia but sometimes you appreciate help from anywhere. This will in the long run help you and me. As this migrant issue will stabilize.

Never forget more insecurity and instability in any European littoral states will impact Europe. This one planet. One ecosystem. One world despite what lines we draw on maps.

China is UNSC member but never cares to clean mess like this....it just like a middle class man with audi car in his garage.
He won't use it but he would go for show of infront of his friends.

I think if India becomes UN permanent member , we would also be doing the same..

You should be supporting this 100%. You were the cheerleader for the anti Muslim migrants. Well here you have one of the major epicentres being sorted out. Rather late but better late than never. Trust me if President Assad's secular government ever crashes Syria will turn into horror story and trigger off new tidal wave of migrants such as you have never seen before. Don't forget Syria is just around the corner from you. In fact it is closer to you then is UK. What's more we will have a collapsed state for decades as who is going to go in and fix the problem?

I just hope the Russians go in kick the living daylights out of the Daesh and then hand all of Syria back to Assad's control. I am neither a Assad supporter or pro Russia but sometimes you appreciate help from anywhere. This will in the long run help you and me. As this migrant issue will stabilize.

Never forget more insecurity and instability in any European littoral states will impact Europe. This one planet. One ecosystem. One world despite what lines we draw on maps.

Sir, whatever u're saying is completely true however one needs to take this into account that Syria is much more complicated than Afghanistan ever was and we all have seen what happened to USSR. Russia is nothing compared to its former glory so first of all I doubt this is true but even if they will send ground troops to Syria it will be a small detachment to save Assad rather than this Mammoth figure of 150000 cause if they will send these many soldiers and this war drags for years which it will then there a good chance that we will see 2 not 1 collapsed sate.

Regards

I may not be Einstein but atleast i'm not dumb enough to actually think that Russia will deploy 150.000 ground troops in Syria.:rofl:....or that a few inaccurate air strikes would actually win the war for Assad.o_O

Putin isnt crazy enough to deploy 150.000 soldiers over there and have the risk to see thousands of them coming back in cargo 200 just like in Ukraine. :lol:

mnogovbloge_com_5-7500_200.jpg

The most funniest thing is that people here think it is true...
@Barmaley tell your fanboys you wont send anybody.

Sir, whatever u're saying is completely true however one needs to take this into account that Syria is much more complicated than Afghanistan ever was and we all have seen what happened to USSR. Russia is nothing compared to its former glory so first of all I doubt this is true but even if they will send ground troops to Syria it will be a small detachment to save Assad rather than this Mammoth figure of 150000 cause if they will send these many soldiers and this war drags for years which it will then there a good chance that we will see 2 not 1 collapsed sate.

Regards

I know they are NOT going to send in 150,000 but for sure Russia will shore up Assad's government. Trust me we do not want his regime to go like Gaddafi's went. Some help is better then no help and even better then helping to bring Assad down - read USA.

And the reason is if Assad goes Syria will descend in jihadi hell where hydra headed sectarian groups will fight it out till hell freezes. That will produce more terrorism stories for @Gabriel92 @flamer84 to read in their respective media and lap up. The even increased havoc and instability will send out even more wves of migrants giving people to masticate over "Muslims, Muslims, Muslims".

Anything that stops this or even reduces should be supported.

Last edited:

Actually the opposite is true. Majority of Syrians are anti-Assad. As long as Assad is not gone the situation is Syria won't be sorted out. If anything all the Assad and Russian bombings will create more refugees on top of the refugees that are already out there. We are already seeing how much Syrian civilians died in just couple of days. Russia doesn't care because it is not in the EU. The member states of the EU have to worry the most. They will have to deal with the new Syrian victims.

150,000 reserve conscripts sounds like it could be a bloodbath for them but I seriously doubt this story is even 0.0001% true

Few Russian soldiers won't make any difference at all it would be like the Regime on a ventilator Assad is the best bet here however its his bad luck that most powers doesn't support him .

His best bet is China steps in with major Military aid but we all know thats something not gonna happen.

1,50,000 it too big to ask. I am pretty sure that Russia is not going to send this much of soldiers but they have stepped in. It is all about wasting resources for USA,EU,(Turkey/KSA - Father of burning Syria). If China join with Russia (which China has not so far) then coalition forces stand no chance. Assad is in no mood to step down (he is right in his place)..It's been 3 years and he will take everyone alongside him if West think so.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom