What's new

Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'

I think if India becomes UN permanent member , we would also be doing the same..
Haa...but as a responsible leader they should bring UN troops into syria.

!yawn! You wipe out one, there are rise of two. I'm not hoping end of Islamic terrorism till the end of the world. But this Putin guy knows well how to play Americans.

how exactly are they going to get 150,000 soldiers to Syria :rofl:

Aren't they suffering today in name of liberty and freedom?

They will continue to suffer but some idiots here think that Russia's involvement will somehow end the conflict. In-fact the conflict will not get very complex, will breed further hatred and division with Shia and Sunnis.

Edit: I'm also one of the idiots who was supporting Russian air strikes but I don't think they will end the conflict.

Minority is OK if he is doing good. What to do from majority if he is of no use ?

The last thing i want to talk about is sectarianism but if i m not wrong you must be a Shia to say all this. Well listen folk I dont support anyone who kill innocents and Assad has too much innocent blood in his hand to stay in power anymore. People supporting him deserves the same fate as his victims but i let Allah decide otherwise you aint shit bro.

Unfortunately its the innocents in Syria and the whole region that will suffer.
they are suffering for decade their suffering will intensify and more bloodshed is coming .

685_1.jpg

cant believe that people here are supporting a dictator that is ruling a majority with iron fist and has killed thousands through generations of uprising and killings.
this isnt the first time syrian has risen againt assad..

Last edited:
I have yet to meet a Syrian here in KSA who have anything good to say about Assad..Ive asked many Syrians and all of them supports FSA but people on this forum are delusional as f .They might be ignorants or minions of Khomeni I dont know what the hell is wrong with them. There are torture and killing videos of regime forces way before ISIS came to power.There is so much evidence against Assad but still they choose to side with him. May Allah teach them a lesson in their lifetime for supporting the oppressor.

well , if you think any Syrians will tell good thing about Assad in KSA , then you are naive ...

cant believe that people here are supporting a dictator that is ruling a majority with iron fist and has killed millions through generations of uprising and killings.
this isnt the first time syrian has risen againt assad..

better to deal with the devil you know.

I think US made great mistake by not imposing no fly zone over Syria after the us made red line were cross(using chemical weapon on civilian. if the US had wife out Syrian heavy weaponry or at least wife out Assads' air force and make every anti assad rebel united against Assad regime his brutal regime might be in history .
And who used those chemical weapons ?

And who used those chemical weapons ?
i would the say the same for ghaddafi and saddam..
but can you say the same for assad

no bevause he is shia..and for shias first come their religious affinity nothing else
now you will start with saying oh, we have bharain and saudis and blah blah...
but did they killed their people on this scale through geenration
other than bharian 40-60% discordance, rest probably support their king

the biggest terrorism is done by iran in every country whther it be yemen, be syria, or be pakistan

Back
Top Bottom