What's new

Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'

No. Actually it is you who is being unreasonable. When you fail to counter argument with argument and logic, and instead you bring in "Shia evil, Shia devil", this is not how the argument goes forward.

You like Isis or FSA or something else over Assad. That is fine. Good. That is why there is a war there. Because some love Isis and some prefer Assad over Isis.

But this does not give you the right to say "Evil Shia worship".

I criticize here the Takfiris every chance I get. I believe they are the root cause of problems in Muslim world. But I never Takfir them. I never call them devil worshipers. Because then I would be doing the exactly same thing the Takfiris are doing and I abhor them for it.

What you are doing is wrong. You know it already. Otherwise you would not have been trying to rationalize it after you got the rating. Edit your post, please.

you seem to be like russian foreign minister there is only assad and ISIS, i wonder who was your scape goat in early times or in 1970s ...is every sunni a ISIS for you, is every sunni a takfir for you. your support for butcher disgust me to the core

how can a person who critizes a butcher and calls milita that are fighting for him for religious reasons to be extremist be wrong

i asked what should i call them, those people who believe more in concept of shiasm than islam. They fight for shia islam those people who believe in hard core sectraism, they are the hezbollah and the iraninan milita that openly fights with support of assad forces..its similar any form of sunni extremism.

I called those people "shia worshiping" rather than because they believe everyone else in infidel and fighting anyone who oppose assad as infidel. If you better word for shia extremist i am ready to use that

now you not only refuse to except than shia extremism exist but are also refusing to except assad govt to be autocratic govt that butchered 10000s of muslims in syria for decades

now you not only refuse to except than shia extremism exist but are also refusing to except assad govt to be autocratic govt that butchered 10000s of muslims in syria for decades

your user-name should describe you really as "ziaulhaq".

regards,
jamahir,
sunni. ;)

I doubt that. All think tanks that I follow say the nuclear deal won't change the relationship between the west and Iran. That is if the deal goes through but I don't think Iran will keep to the conditions of the deal. It is just a way for the US and Israel to win time to seek the right time to take the dog to the backyard and shoot it. Within 10 years (the span of the deal) is just enough for Europe to diversify its energy. Turkey will become main energy hub for Europe with Azeri, Arab, Turkmen, Kazakh, Russian, Iraqi energy with perhaps Iranian energy too. Do you want to stay warm in the winter? You will have to buy it from us :) I think you are giving too much credit to Iran in terms of energy importance.

The nuclear deal was was not driven by any change of relationships. The relationship between Iran and US is leveraged in Tel Aviv. That as @500 will confirm has not changed. The only possibility of US and Iran coming to any change in relationship would be if first Iran/Isreal came to peace. Since that does not look likely do not expect any substantive change in the underlying relationship dynamics of Isreal-USA, EU and Iran.

Further the possibility of US attacking Iran or for that matter Isreal is now reduced to minimal to nought unless Tehran does something approaching "Hara Kiri" which it will not. The greatest danger of attack was during Ahmedinjad's period all the way upto the recent agreement. That is when the window for any attack was open. It is now decidely shut.

So you might ask what brought the agreement? Well simple. The elephant in the room, the alarmingly growing elephant in the room - China. Maybe Panda analogy might have been better. The Chinese were getting impatient with the sanctions regime. Chinese need oil and soon enough they will need gas as they are already recieving huge supplies from Turkmenistan.

America came under pressure and knew that the sanctions regime it had with difficulty clubbed togather would start falling apart soon and it was case of getting the best deal in town. The nuclear deal was that. What folk overlook is Chinese have huge investments in Iran and more in the pipeline. Also Chinese demand for oil will go up China sees Iran as the supplier of choice. If you look at Iran/China trade you already can see where we are heading for. The Chinese have huge footprint and growing in Iran.

Within half a decade there is no way attack on Iran could take place unless Iran did something suicidal. This is because from this year on the magnitude of Chinese trade and investment in Iran will increase in multiplier effect. We are fast heading toward a unipolar world and within this changed dynamic Iran will flourish as she has the oil, the internal cohesion, a highly educated workforce increasingly being secularized by the Mullah regime.

This my two cents on this.

@Daneshmand Don't bother with this sectarian bullshat with appropriatly named @ziaulhaq1986 The more you feed these people they more they grow and bigger this sectarian rubbish grows. Ignore and dump 'em.

And to clarify I am from Pakistan and have no real axe to grind on this subject.

Last edited:
If Putin can bring and end to Saudi funded terror from the region, then he has a new fan in me...................

care to elaborate which posts of page 8 are BS ?
I mean that OT is obvious BS and doesn't worth any discussion at all.

also i get it from your perspective, i would imagine your against the Syrian government. question is why ?
Assad regime trained armed and financed terrorists against us for over 40 years.

not trying to be aggressive against you but, can you explain why Israel is helping terrorists?

Israel provides medical care to anyone in need and who cant get it elsewhere. We cure hundreds of thousands Palestinians as well, including Hamas relatives. People u call "terrorists" for no reason are just indigenous Golan Heights population who are attacked by Afghan and Lebanese mercenaries.

I doubt that. All think tanks that I follow say the nuclear deal won't change the relationship between the west and Iran. That is if the deal goes through but I don't think Iran will keep to the conditions of the deal. It is just a way for the US and Israel to win time to seek the right time to take the dog to the backyard and shoot it. Within 10 years (the span of the deal) is just enough for Europe to diversify its energy. Turkey will become main energy hub for Europe with Azeri, Arab, Turkmen, Kazakh, Russian, Iraqi energy with perhaps Iranian energy too. Do you want to stay warm in the winter? You will have to buy it from us :) I think you are giving too much credit to Iran in terms of energy importance.
Its Obama's desperation to get a deal for whatever reason, not a sinister plan. Republicans oppose it. Israelis oppose it. Any sane party knows that in 10 years, Iranian program would have evolved even further and their designs more refined and they would be awash with hundreds of billion dollars of oil money.

i wish for putin to succeed but i have a feeling this could also lead to putins fall just like afghanistan. good luck russia best wishes

Unlike Afghanistan Syrian terrain is very simple. The challenge will be avoiding civilian casualities who are being held hostage by ISIS. Afghanistan is a terrain ranging from mountains to thick forests so i doubt even world top Special forces can coup with that kind of insanity.

I mean that OT is obvious BS and doesn't worth any discussion at all.
i dont get what you mean here. what does ot stand for?

Assad regime trained armed and financed terrorists against us for over 40 years.
well then it's obviously understandable on your views on syria. would yo rathe see the country collapse and risk terrorists such a isis entering Israel and asue havoc there. or would you rather see a government, well mind you, quote me if im wrong, but right now dont you think Assad is busy trying to save his country, then try to ruin yours. also do you think there will be relations between Israel and Syria in the future as compared to Israel and Jordan which your both on good terms with. note, what Assad did to your country is wrong,and i don't want to you to get the wrong impression of me here.

Israel provides medical care to anyone in need and who cant get it elsewhere. We cure hundreds of thousands Palestinians as well, including Hamas relatives. People u call "terrorists" for no reason are just indigenous Golan Heights population who are attacked by Afghan and Lebanese mercenaries.

thats understandable yes, but dont you think that those people your treating are doing heinous crimes. even if it against your enemy, doesn't that make you (the idf) as bad as the rebels them selfs?

i dont get what you mean here. what does ot stand for?

Well @500 mentioned "OT" and that could have various meanings.

Old Testament
Off Topic
Occupational Therapist
Over Time
On Target
or
Opening Post.

I will go for Old Testament. Yep I think he meant Old Testament. So interject that in his sentance and watch how it lights up.

Well @500 mentioned "OT" and that could have various meanings.

Old Testament
Off Topic
Occupational Therapist
Over Time
On Target
or
Opening Post.

I will go for Old Testament. Yep I think he meant Old Testament. So interject that in his sentance and watch how it lights up.
nice! sarcasm

But remember this time they are not alone like Afghanistan, its Russia, Iran, China, Hezbollah supporting Assad regime against terrorists outfits of NATO & GCC.

And throw Israel also in the mix. I truly hope it doesn't come to a NATO/GCC/Israel vs Assad/Iran/Russia scenario. Nightmare.

Russians don't have capacity to deploy 150,000 troops far away from their border without contiguous land connection with the Russian mainland.

Russia aint no U.S militarily.

Assad and ISIS are faces of same coin. Both butchers of innocent humans. They both equally need to go and the moderate factions of insurgents in Syria needs to be disarmed and involved in political rebuilding of the nation

Turkey is the only Muslim country which truly helped Syrians and on the other hand Iran and Russia made things worse for Syrian people by supporting a butcher.

Hahahaha A man who was ruling Syria since decades is torturing his people to make them run so that no one stay in Syria and the foreign mercenary has been sent by Almighty to destroy Assad. Saddam and Qadafi were also butchers and now Iraq and Libya has become God home.

Back
Top Bottom