What's new

Putting Indo-BD Relations in Perspective

In a concise piece Dr. F M Kamal has summed up what BD is passing through. It is a masterpiece indeed.

i am bewildered..Do u stay in South asia or from a very developed secular country??? dont u kno bro hw politics works in SOUTH ASIA....even the people u see in the video will be hired or promised a blanket or some goodies(ps..many poor people are given free food and other perks to participate in such rallies) to protest in the rallies by a few extremists...
anyways dont u worry there will be no ban as such...do u even think hw big a thing it will be to ban a relegious book of an entire community. think bro, b4 u become influenced by extremists.....

Other than that, the prospect of Bangladesh being a threat is equally laughable..it could only be a threat if the boast of one mard-e-momin being equal to 10 Indians was true. Alas!

2001 Indian
Strength
215:17
Casualties and losses
16 killed:3 killed [2]
Quite close i would say:smitten:

The truth is: the Hindu-Muslim question in SA was not settled either in 1947 or in 1971. The Hindu's war on the Muslim continues but in phases and dimensions that is beyond the concepts of warfare understood commonly.

Its not the truth, its just a hyperactive imagination .

I like the way BD posters write with such conviction . Their posts are either " I have heard.." or ' The truth is..".

By repeating the same thing over & over to one's self it does not become the truth.

Once again who let the
restless1.gif
out :lol:

wimps :lol: when against armed soldiers, your troops stay 40km away, hiding in the caves. How many resigned after the Chinese tent party a few days ago? :cheesy:

I edited my post it is 100 Bangladeshis killed for every BSF soldier.

Bangladesh and China both hide the count of their Dead Soldiers.

Even Islamic Republic of Pakistan released their assessed figures after 10 years of Kargil.

The truth is: the Hindu-Muslim question in SA was not settled either in 1947 or in 1971. The Hindu's war on the Muslim continues but in phases and dimensions that is beyond the concepts of warfare understood commonly.
South Asia will be a better place when people like you will stop looking at people as Muslims, Hindus and Buddhists and start looking at them as just people. Otherwise people like you will be loose half the time researching into whether a victim or perpetrator is Muslim or non-Muslim, sometimes going to the extent of looking at their foreskins(Apparently that is the acid test for killed militants). Where will you have time to solve problems after this exercise?

Guys, this thread was about "Putting Indo-BD Relations in Perspective"

Guys, this thread was about "Putting Indo-BD Relations in Perspective"

Who told you so????? The heading???? Mate read the first post of OP then you would know the purpose of this thread.....

Btw this is a troll thread...... What do you say ??? @arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:
u guys expect too much of yourself.... y would we think of adding another 16 crore muslims to our country , knwing the menace they create... and dnt live in delusions ..... and try to get a lyf....:wave:

I am sure this thread will not be closed. But If a certified islamic fag had opened it.. he could go on blabbering ***** about anything under the sun ! So are pdf's dearies :lol:

Back
Top Bottom