What's new

Qatar Invites Dr Zakir Naik to Give Talks During FIFA World Cup 2022

LOL They should make him do dawah and convert England supporters.

Last edited:
Okay and?
i literally didn't know about this guy before this
A quick wiki read tells that this guy is currently residing in Malaysia escaping from a money laundering charge and has "extremist" views on certain topics
Qatar has been on an "how to make us more unpopular on global stage" checklist lately and this might another one of those decisions.
Idk about the guy so i can't comment on him

Okay and?
A quick wiki read tells that this guy is currently residing in Malaysia escaping from a money laundering charge and has "extremist" views on certain topics
Qatar has been on an "how to make us more unpopular on global stage" checklist lately and this might another one of those decisions.

Don't get angry veggie.

Okay and?
Just like modhi the terrorist is pm of world largest hypocrisy and 7 lakh Indian occupied terrorists are massacring innocent Kashmiris in IIOJ&K.

if Qatari already controversial treatment of immigrant work force and views about LGBTQ were not not enough to trigger mass bycott by Western Europeans then this funny act will definitely cause it.
Zakir Nayak praises AlQaeda Osama Yazid and Daesh great selling point for World Cup lol.

Okay and?
exactly my point.

I have a new found respect for the nation of Qatar. They seem to be trolling everyone and have that oil money... :lol:
Many of their influential Royal family members holds masters degree. Some from USC University of Southern California. Qataris are on different level.

This guy is well educated in institutions run by Hindu Indians. He is not even gone to any madrassa, he is ineligible in every way to preach. He lacks madrassa degree; he is a western doctor.
Aren’t you guys mock madrassa all the time? He is well educated in Hindu Indian institutions then why are you against him ?

Back
Top Bottom