What's new

Quality Control Crisis in Chinese Jet Fighter Production?

Moscow

BANNED
Reaction score
Yesterday, we wrote up RAND’s latest assessment of the PLA air forces that focused on modernization progress over the past decade and China’s development of a fighter production base built largely by reverse engineering Russian and some Israeli designs.
Meanwhile, David Axe reports that there have been some pretty serious problems with new jets coming off Chinese production lines. The PLA recently rejected delivery of 16 J-11B (a licensed version of the Su-27 Flanker) because of abnormal vibrations.
Chinese production of the single engine J-10B (reverse engineered from Israel’s Lavi) has also veered off course.
“On April 22, a J-10 crashed, killing a senior pilot. It was the second known crash in two years of the new fighter, and came just nine days after the Chinese military hosted delegations of African and Middle Eastern arms buyers, in hope of selling them the J-10 and other weapons.
Beijing has tried to cover up the J-10 crashes, according to Manu Sood. “The 22 April crash became public because a senior colonel had died in the crash and the funeral became too big to keep the story hushed. The news report also claims that the design of the 200-odd J-10s produced have not worked out as desired by [the] developers.”
– Greg Grant

Read more: http://defensetech.org/#ixzz0ojiyXAJr
Defense.org

no, the news about how our fighters will come out is fake too. our 2nd in command of air force said that it will be 10 years till induction, the US just made another BS fake news.

Sir, you are quoting from a fanboy site, not a source.

It even allows comments! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe I'll write a blog saying that Russia is building 11 nuclear powered 100kt aircraft carriers and you can call it a source?

Last edited:
no, the news about how our fighters will come out is fake too. our 2nd in command of air force said that it will be 10 years till induction, the US just made another BS fake news.

thats very reasonable i am sure china will make a 5th gen plane someday i will be here god and moderators willing to congratulate all but these jumping around bs with dates and capabilities is too much to even think

Sir, you are quoting from a fanboy site. It's even worse than Air Power Australia.

air power australia is a fanboy site is it which ones are not then ...... the one site where they said chinese 5th gen by 2018 is not fanboyish its the reliable one ........

oh come on i be reasonable in your answer every site that prsises china is not fanboyish rest all are fanboys stop this bs

whe american sources say china will induct 5th gen in 2018 then its true when same american sources say chinese cant make a decent plane then its LOL.....

good job .........

peace and understanding to my friends

defensetech.org is a source. :rofl::rofl:

It's the same American source as Reuters :rofl::rofl:

Reuters said China can't make a decent plane :rofl::rofl:

1) It's a fanboy site.

2) Reuters is a British news agency.

3) Article # please?

Sir, you're shaming Russia.

Last edited:
thats very reasonable i am sure china will make a 5th gen plane someday i will be here god and moderators willing to congratulate all but these jumping around bs with dates and capabilities is too much to even think

yeah, we'll make our 5th gen plane right before when russia stops shamefully selling natural resources as the basis of national economy.

defensetech.org is a source. :rofl::rofl:

It's the same American source as Reuters :rofl::rofl:

Reuters said China can't make a decent plane :rofl::rofl:

1) It's a fanboy site.

2) Reuters is a British news agency.

3) Article # please?

Sir, you're shaming Russia.

i did not get you ? reuters is a fanboy site?

is that what you meant then i rest my case good luck

yeah, we'll make our 5th gen plane right before when russia stops shamefully selling natural resources as the basis of national economy.

Below_freezing, there's no need to reply to a Russian who thinks that defensetech.org is a source and Reuters is American...

There was alot of false information regarding the pak-fa, so i assume the same to be true for the J-XX, when the Chinese decide to show the J-XX is when it's ready.

Below_freezing, there's no need to reply to a Russian who thinks that defensetech.org is a source and Reuters is American...

when did i say reuters is american i said they quoted american sources namely some intelligence expert and their report

i did not get you ? reuters is a fanboy site?

is that what you meant then i rest my case good luck

Sir, you shouldn't be on this forum if you can't read English, believe defensetech.org is a source and think Reuters is American. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There was alot of false information regarding the pak-fa, so i assume the same to be true for the J-XX, when the Chinese decide to show the J-XX is when it's ready.

exactly. this is reasonable. USA creates alot of fake news that is never fact checked.

whe american sources say china will induct 5th gen in 2018 then its true when same american sources say chinese cant make a decent plane then its LOL.....

good job .........

peace and understanding to my friends

Sir, don't try to get out of this. You already lost your credibility on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom