What's new

Quality control on Member's club

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Please note, there will be stricter quality control measures for the Member's club. We gave enough free hand but there are complaints about the behavior of people towards each other and seriously there are better socializing avenues than defence.pk - although what people are doing just cannot be considered normal social behavior either.

First of all, we are putting an end to the "I'm too bored so I'd start a thread about the first random thing that comes to my mind" threads.

Motive of member club was creating friends across the border .

Friends can not be made unless free talk is allowed with minimum restriction !

Motto was
The forum is made to get yourself familiar with other members, and create friends which would help us in creating a friendly community.

spend some time here you `ll fin something good........:lol:

Please note, there will be stricter quality control measures for the Member's club. We gave enough free hand but there are complaints about the behavior of people towards each other and seriously there are better socializing avenues than defence.pk - although what people are doing just cannot be considered normal social behavior either.

First of all, we are putting an end to the "I'm too bored so I'd start a thread about the first random thing that comes to my mind" threads.

Sir with respect I beg to say that our group is doing good for harmony in members section so please keep mercy on us....:angel:

spend some time here you `ll fin something good........:lol:

Sir with respect I beg to say that our group is doing good for harmony in members section so please keep mercy on us....:angel:

I have to agree with you Mr.Jat. You guys help to generate a friendly atmosphere. But maybe some control on topics of discussion can be done. Sometimes it's just a bit too suggestive.;)

I dont go to members club very often,so i am at loss on understanding this thread...but it will be more helpful if clear guidelines are given on which type of thread can be posted there and what type cannot?

I agree with Jat balwan sb. However, most of us cross the limits and hurt the other, main khud ik dafa kar chuka hoon phir sorry kaha to baat bani, ab buhat muhtat hoon

mate that`s the best part... every human does mistakes but if we heal others feeling with sorry it`s the greatest attitude ...

I didn`t want to hurt any ones feeling but I don`t know what`ll hurt any one ... so sorry`ll do the best IMO..

To be frank, the lack of decorum has motivated this move. A large percentage of the discussion is through tag-line photos, as if we are too good for words and reasonable discourse. Then there's salivating over women, there seems to be a contest over who can post the picture of the hottest chick and then the Wows and boos ensue. Then there is such a thing as being too friendly. You don't walk upto people you have just met and crack the kind of jokes we all do around here. The basics of common decency that apply in the real world also apply here. Just because you are behind a screen doesn't give you the right to behave any different.

Member's club is for lighter or 'looser' topics, not a loose moral compass.

Asim, what's happened to you man?!!!

"Moral compass"?

Come back to Pakistan man .... :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom