What's new

Quality control on Member's club

Moreover, the use of English is even more horrendous. There's barely any punctuation and a lot of SMS like shortened abbreviations. It's not "u", its "you". Sentences begin with a capital letter. A full stop is followed by a space before the next sentence begins.

Behavior towards women members.

A new girl walks onto the scene and you can literally notice the hormonal imbalance among people. This is primarily a defence and political discussions website. Let the women be, they should be appropriately allowed to part-take in the same discussions that everyone else does without any discrimination.

1. Regarding the bold part , people come here for "FUN" not give examination of History paper of their BA(Honours).As long as people are able to convey their message, objective of communication should be over.

2. Nobody can disagree with your view regrading 'ill'-behaviour towards women.

1. Regarding the bold part , people come here for "FUN" not give examination of History paper of their BA(Honours).As long as people are able to convey their message, objective of communication should be over.

2. Nobody can disagree with your view regrading 'ill'-behaviour towards women.

It won't be fun if slightly better English sentence construction is used?

I'm not even talking about being good at English, but wat is da justification 2 type like dis?

I like to use urdu/hindi as well. But you have to admit that in this section there is just nonsense being spewed with its usage.

Dhang ki baatein ho rahi hoti toh kyun issue banta?

Moreover, the use of English is even more horrendous. There's barely any punctuation and a lot of SMS like shortened abbreviations. It's not "u", its "you". Sentences begin with a capital letter. A full stop is followed by a space before the next sentence begins.

Behavior towards women members.

A new girl walks onto the scene and you can literally notice the hormonal imbalance among people. This is primarily a defence and political discussions website. Let the women be, they should be appropriately allowed to part-take in the same discussions that everyone else does without any discrimination.

I am glad these things are noticed.

I had begun to feel like a long lost type who stood for use of correct grammar in any language spoken or written.

Please note, there will be stricter quality control measures for the Member's club. We gave enough free hand but there are complaints about the behavior of people towards each other and seriously there are better socializing avenues than defence.pk - although what people are doing just cannot be considered normal social behavior either.

First of all, we are putting an end to the "I'm too bored so I'd start a thread about the first random thing that comes to my mind" threads.

We had a "whatever" thread. I am not sure if we still have it or not. Its one big thread which we can use for all our whatever things. I am member of this forum since 2008 and i only have like 37 threads.... I am glad someone took notice of "i am going to washroom, what are you doing? " threads.

i get gmail adds, aircraft model kits and bodybuilding adds up on the top
e.g
Gsb0L.png

FOR ALL.

Pakistan Defence was a professional forum earlier and today it is yet another social networking site.
You have the facility of 'Whatever' thread. Please use that for this purpose and maintain maturity and professionalism on the rest of the forum.

If you do not like the new policy, World Defense Network has got other forums where the members are mutual, please go towards those websites. Or get e-mail addresses of the members and take things private not disrupting the discussions on Pakistan Defence.

Asim, a very well and appreciable move. I suggest giving special rules for the safety of female members, we have seen many respectful female members leave due to the treatment with ladies. Anyone caught flirting musts be issued two points, especially when it is a introduction thread.

FOR ALL.

Pakistan Defence was a professional forum earlier and today it is yet another social networking site.
You have the facility of 'Whatever' thread. Please use that for this purpose and maintain maturity and professionalism on the rest of the forum.

If you do not like the new policy, World Defense Network has got other forums where the members are mutual, please go towards those websites. Or get e-mail addresses of the members and take things private not disrupting the discussions on Pakistan Defence.

Asim, a very well and appreciable move. I suggest giving special rules for the safety of female members, we have seen many respectful female members leave due to the treatment with ladies. Anyone caught flirting musts be issued two points, especially when it is a introduction thread.

I introduced a female onto this forum a couple of weeks and within an hour was embarrassed to see sexist and perverted remarks being made - needless to say she retired gracefully after 3 or 4 posts. It seems to be people that have a lack of respect for the site and clearly detracts quality input into the site.
Threads like "whose the tallest" etc - what is the purpose and lets be honest - who is really interested?
Guys - we have a great bunch and mix on this site - lets protect it from poor quality rubbish and enjoy...

well you should avised her not to expose her gender perhaps?

Dude - so due to people behaving like idiots we should encourage in being untruthful? We should be in a position to share honesty and not encourage lying?
Even if people don't reveal their gender it shouldn't matter in controlling our posts.

I introduced a female onto this forum a couple of weeks and within an hour was embarrassed to see sexist and perverted remarks being made - needless to say she retired gracefully after 3 or 4 posts. It seems to be people that have a lack of respect for the site and clearly detracts quality input into the site.
Threads like "whose the tallest" etc - what is the purpose and lets be honest - who is really interested?
Guys - we have a great bunch and mix on this site - lets protect it from poor quality rubbish and enjoy...
Same happened with me. I invited someone to the forum and I remember that out of 13 posts, 11 or maybe 12 were mine. And retired. Some family members asked me to make a ID for them too, but I refused due to this cheap behavior on the forum.

If you didn't know that she was a girl, would you have respected her? That is racism.

Introduction thread:

"Hello all I am a girl"

Post 1 - Welcome to the forum.
Post 2 - Aik aur aa gai :D
Post 3 - Aapke aane sey char chang lag gaye
Post 4 - Aaiye Aaiye my name is x and I would be friends with you .
Post 84 - Thread closed.

Another thread:
"Hello all I am a boy."

Post 1 - Welcome to PDF
Post 2 - Welcome to PDF
Post 3 - Welcome bro
Post 4 - Hope you have fun

That's it.

Such behavior must be discouraged and members should have some self-respect, if not then atleast some respect for the lady.

i get gmail adds, aircraft model kits and bodybuilding adds up on the top

It’s totally random, based on the network you are on, an app selects addverts at random from a pool.

I have not made a visit to Opel or VauxHall, or O2, dating sites are the most common.
Its based on Locale /network and then its totally random what you will get.

It’s totally random, based on the network you are on, an app selects addverts at random from a pool.

I have not made a visit to Opel or VauxHall, or O2, dating sites are the most common.
Its based on Locale /network and then its totally random what you will get.

Thank the lord.... I was getting worried after ANTIBODYs post - i was getting "breast enlargement" adverts and "fly malaysia airlines" adverts. I have never wanted to enlarge my breasts or fly Malaysian airlines and was going to investigate which small breasted person in the office had been using my computer! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom